• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbox 360 or PS3?

Nestea

Onyx user!
PS3 since day 1 :).

Kill_Joy

Onyx user!
xbox360 for multiplayer. If you don't play MP then get PS3.

Awesome

Onyx user!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ said:
xbox360 for multiplayer. If you don't play MP then get PS3.
I agree with that. All my friends have xbox 360's too, so that is another reason that I got it.

PS3. Although I haven't been gaming on it lately, went from hardcore to nothing at all in a short space of time.

Here's hoping on MW3. (Unlikely though...)

Colin

xbox 100% xbox, just saw the new character limit. it's perfect.

Awesome

Onyx user!
Nice new character limit. <3
Xbox 360 has better multiplayer and a friendlier experience to play online and with friends, but PS3 has some better games and graphics.

I used to be a xbox guy but I'm switching to PS3 since more of my friends have it. Both are great consoles though, I'm not gonna lie

Awesome

Onyx user!
TreeHugger said:
I used to be a xbox guy but I'm switching to PS3 since more of my friends have it. Both are great consoles though, I'm not gonna lie
I agree. I don't get why everyone hates on the other console. They are both great, and have their advantages and disadvantages.

Awesome said:
TreeHugger said:
I agree. I don't get why everyone hates on the other console. They are both great, and have their advantages and disadvantages.

Yes!! Finally somebody who agrees with me. They are both great, as you and I said. They have different uses such as PS3 being more of a media center type console and Xbox being more of a hardcore gaming console.

Camay

User is banned.
Have both ps3 and xbox.

Xbox is better IMO... but PC is twice as good as both consoles.