• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbox 360 Or ps3? mistake D:

n0f4m3

I recently put an Xbox360 on lay-away (I bought one) And my friends said I messed up and I should've got a Ps3.. Did I mess up?

KusHâ„¢

Depends on what you want it for really. I have both, and I pretty much only use my 360 for online games, and my ps3 for movies and games that are better with the storyline. Its just a preference thing

.D0T

I also just bought an XBOX the other day.
As said above, its all about preference. If you prefer online play, more of a hardcore gamer, stick with XBOX. For a more media orientated experience, go with the PS3.

Icon

I think I'll use an xbox more, but it's like 60$ a year for internet, and I heard PS3 has free internet?

Well xbox you need to pay for xbox, however the games that on play on it are better but on ps3 it is free so if you play very often xbox I advice you to buy it..

I have only xbox 1st and also the 1st playstation, I only say what I've heard from :p

Yea you don't have to pay for internet on the Ps3. And like every one else said, if you're more media freak, like music and videos and stuff, then Ps3 is the best for you. Other wise xBox is the right choice.