• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbone or PS4?

Optimus

What do you guys think I should get?
I have a PS3 right now but I know a lot of people that got the Xbox One over the PS4.

Opinions?

Narc

User is banned.
After getting console banned on Xbox 14 times I finally gave up with xbox and moved to ps4. It was probably the best decision I have ever made. Get a ps4 for sure, xbox does not even compete.

Fedora

Well since I am a Xbox Fanboy,I got the Xbox one when it released,I enjoy the hell out of it,I don't mind if it's big,since I don't carry that shit around all day,and is hidden in my cabinets,
I also owned the PS4,and I enjoyed it to,though the controll felt a bit weird,I liked how smaller and lighter it was than the one.

But in conclusion, Xbox One

Optimus

Narc said:
After getting console banned on Xbox 14 times I finally gave up with xbox and moved to ps4. It was probably the best decision I have ever made. Get a ps4 for sure, xbox does not even compete.

Yeah I have even seen like pro gamers posting on Twitter saying PS4 is the better console. And I guess that's something because they are all on Xbox.

Spiritz said:
Well since I am a Xbox Fanboy,I got the Xbox one when it released,I enjoy the hell out of it,I don't mind if it's big,since I don't carry that shit around all day,and is hidden in my cabinets,
I also owned the PS4,and I enjoyed it to,though the controll felt a bit weird,I liked how smaller and lighter it was than the one.

But in conclusion, Xbox One

Ah yes, the controller is a little oddly shaped haha.

Fedora

Optimus said:
Yeah I have even seen like pro gamers posting on Twitter saying PS4 is the better console. And I guess that's something because they are all on Xbox.

Ah yes, the controller is a little oddly shaped haha.

Yea,Kinda looks like little penises haha,
ps4-access-large2.jpg

CounterStrike

I got the Xbox one the year of release on Christmas and bought my PS4 roughly 5-6 months later, I enjoyed my Xbox one alot more because it worked a good 90% of the time unlike my PS4 where there is numerous issues that i experience on the daily that would not allow me to play my console. I play PS4 now because all my good friends play PS4 so I want to stick with them because they're what makes gaming fun.

Overall I would just recommend that you get what your irl and online friends are getting
>But if you want a better console get the X1

Jels

I prefer xbox, PS4 pads are weak for me, xbox pads are better