• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

wtf

Gen

User is banned.
okay so i was in a skype call yesterday and my shit just randomly started being all whack, so i factory reset my laptop and now the only way i can type things is using an external usb keyboard, whenever i try type with laptops keyboard it just locks onto that one key and types it over and over, and it's not just that one key, it's every single key even when i mouse click it just locks onto that action and it's like an auto-clicker. anyone know how to fix this shit? it's pissing me off, it's definitely not a virus cuz i factory reset it and the virus would have been wiped, keep in mind my laptop is only 2 weeks old so :/

Korora

User is banned.
This is quite weird, what Operating System are you running and what kind is it? (64bit or 32bit)

Color

Take it to the store and get a new one..... Why make things difficult?

Replicate

User is banned.
Maximum said:
This is quite weird, what Operating System are you running and what kind is it? (64bit or 32bit)

architecture has nothing to do with his problem..

maybe your keyboard is fucked up, I'd suggest you to just replace the kb and see what happens or buy a new one.

Korora

User is banned.
Circuit said:
architecture has nothing to do with his problem..
Never said it did, If you was going to have the person run a certain tool or something you need to know the architecture.

Replicate

User is banned.
@Maximum if the computer has already been factory reset and the problem still persists, it is most likely not a software issue and is a hardware issue, therefore knowing the OS and architecture is irrelevant.

Gen

User is banned.
Sarcasm said:
If you put it in the microwave it would probably go back to factory reset.

Thanks! Just did this and it went back to normal! :)

OT: I sent the computer away to get repaired, it was a faulty keyboard.

Daimi

User is banned.
Circuit said:
@Maximum if the computer has already been factory reset and the problem still persists, it is most likely not a software issue and is a hardware issue, therefore knowing the OS and architecture is irrelevant.

o look at you go circuit, I guess I'm not needed in this section.

Emp said:
Just factory restore it if you have the disc it came with. Or try updating your drivers.

"so i factory reset my laptop"

;-;?