• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wrong?

Buddy_mybb_import10515

We, as humans, are flawed, no? Wouldn't that mean that are decisions be flawed as well, and with our decisions, our judgment.

Then what is wrong? When we are young we are taught that there are certain things that we shouldn't do because they are wrong, but who decides that it is? Surely not us. Who decides what we shouldn't do, and why are they allowed to make that choice? Do we want them to make that choice because can't, or do they make that choice so that we can't? Is that choice a choice that we would want to make in the first place, or should we be glad that someone made it for us? (These are all rhetorical questions. :blackhat: )

So all in all I guess the question is...

Does this make us incapable of understanding what right and wrong is and should be?

Vanquish

Onyx user!
With our society today, you should KNOW whats wrong and right.
Like, stealing from a dead body or calling the cops and reporting a dead body.
People ARE grown into different families, and they are taught different etiquettes.
If they branch off into the real world, they will know what is wrong and right, from self-experience.

Buddy_mybb_import10515

Echoes we aren't all as narrow minded as you, so please don't act like it. If you didn't notice that this thread was asking for a deeper response then maybe you shouldn't try.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
No idea what's your problem, but ok.
I was simply giving my opinion about your questions.
No reason to -rep, for I wasn't flaming nor spamming your thread in any way or condition.
I was contributing to your thread.
Please point out how i'm being narrow minded for being asked a question.

Buddy_mybb_import10515

I'll ask The Elite to remove it.
Sorry I was pissed at something else and that comment was unneeded.

I'm trying to say... I can't even describe with words, hence the rhetorical questions.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Shangri said:
I'll ask The Elite to remove it.
Sorry I was pissed at something else and that comment was unneeded.

I'm trying to say... I can't even describe with words, hence the rhetorical questions.

It's ok, its no problem.
Sorry to hear you're in a badmood though.

Try to reword your first post possibly?

Vanquish

Onyx user!
The person who we are is how we decide things.
From being a little boy/girl and learning not to take things without asking, pick up our mess when we're done.
Branching out until now, to use a condom while having sex, and not to steal.
Humans are flawed, no one is a perfect person. No one can be perfect.

Buddy_mybb_import10515

After I posted this I realized that it's not a good question... :(

How do you explain the fact that many people have the same views of right and wrong? Even in childhood or when they learned different.
Like if someone grew up in a home where stealing and violence was ok but they don't agree with that way of life?

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Some people are sadly born into it, mostly in a poor community.
They know its wrong, but they have to do it to survive.

Zennywop

User is banned.
Lol, humans arent ever going to perfect and if we were, what is going to happen? We live in a perfect world were there is nothing wrong. People would be scared to change, and scared if someone thought otherwise. Dont worry mate, its the human gentic gene

DotDot

Certain things are a given as to whats wrong. Although some things all in all is societies decision to make them "wrong" some people may not agree with these rules but we do not have a choice but to follow them or be punished.