• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wow

Matigo

just a guy
@Gear I relocated to restart my life and start fresh two months ago, the only person I know up here are my work mates and my girlfriend, and my work mates are a bunch of crappy high schoolers. I have no one.

Gear

Power member.
Sinful Death said:
@Gear I relocated to restart my life and start fresh two months ago, the only person I know up here are my work mates and my girlfriend, and my work mates are a bunch of crappy high schoolers. I have no one.

That sucks to hear, right now it's important to surround yourself with people and even if it's just your girlfriend it's better than being alone with your thoughts. I understand what you mean by not having proper friends as Robin Williams once said "I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone." I understand it's not easy making friends in a new place but you're a friendly guy and should make friends that you can depend on during tough situations such as this. Either way you and your family are in my thoughts right now.

Matigo

just a guy
Gear said:
That sucks to hear, right now it's important to surround yourself with people and even if it's just your girlfriend it's better than being alone with your thoughts. I understand what you mean by not having proper friends as Robin Williams once said "I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone." I understand it's not easy making friends in a new place but you're a friendly guy and should make friends that you can depend on during tough situations such as this. Either way you and your family are in my thoughts right now.

Thanks man, that means a lot to me.
You're words have hit me good, thanks.

Piece

cannaisseur
Damn dude, I just got back in town and saw this thread. Hope all is good with you.

Loli

Sinful Death said:
Well, my grandma just died.
She was the closest relative I had that I stayed in contact with.
Never really been this depressed.

wow thats sucks dude im sorry about that
im really close with my grandma aswell
stay positive dude.

₆ ₆ ₆

I couldn't begin to imagine how this feels, I'm this close with my Grandma as well and it would kill me to see her go. Condolences to you and your family, RIP.