• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Would you buy these?

Ryu™

Onyx user!
Would you buy these once i have finished doing these accounts?

2yw7n28.jpg
the defence was a mistake, but im trying to get 70 range then im going onto sell this account

ve4rvd.jpg
I left this account to bot for strength and some how it got 2 def -.-, so hope that won't bum the price down, but im getting the strength up to 70, then get the attack up to 40 and leave it at that

how much would you guys buy it for once i have finished it and how much would you buy it for?

The first one doesn't appeal to me very much at all, because of the defense and random prayer. Maybe to someone wanting a zerker?

The second account would be alright, but once again, what's up with the prayer? And 2 def isn't that big of a deal, shit happens. :p

Ryu™

Onyx user!
Clay said:
The first one doesn't appeal to me very much at all, because of the defense and random prayer. Maybe to someone wanting a zerker?

The second account would be alright, but once again, what's up with the prayer? And 2 def isn't that big of a deal, shit happens. :p

the prayer was mistake, but i shall be getting that probs to 43 i don't know yet

I'd only suggest getting it to 31 (the last strength prayer) since you're only going to 70 strength before selling. Possibly at a later date 43 will be alright, but right now, I think it'll gain you too many combat levels and won't be worth it.

That's just my $.02 though.