• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Worst/most tidious minigame?

zetoan

Hey guys,
I am just wondering what the most painful minigame is? Castle wars, Soul wars? stealing Creations? etc, please post why you despise this game :wiseguy:

I absolutely hat soulwars, because of all the lagg!!! i cant do anything!

eXero

Onyx user!
Stealing creation. It's boring. Barbarian assault gets boring after a while. I played for 2 days straight to get the torso.

+mK

Onyx user!
I consider Dungeoneering a minigame, always have. You gather resources in which you don't pay actual money for, can't take it outside of the area, and it just takes forever. That, my friend, is the worst minigame in the entire game we call Runescape. >.>

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
+mK.kcaH said:
I consider Dungeoneering a minigame, always have. You gather resources in which you don't pay actual money for, can't take it outside of the area, and it just takes forever. That, my friend, is the worst minigame in the entire game we call Runescape. >.>

That's what Idungeon Pro is for! Dungeoneering sucks, so just use Idungeon. I've had it for ...almost a week now? It has already leveled me 30+ atk and str levels (both started at 30) AND got my dungeoneering from level 1 to 70. :3 I'm pretty happy so far.

Relapse

Onyx user!
I actually really enjoy most of the combat minigames with a maxed main :)3) but firecapes is definitely the worst minigame

Tyler-

Onyx user!
definatly stealing creative, and barb assult for long periods of time.

I hate all mini games, Back in the day when i played legit i used to have to no life them and i got really annoyed with them, Hence why i bot everything now :D

hypershadow

Onyx user!
i hate fog if ur a low level no matter what u lose.

Rarity

Onyx user!
I h8 GOP
REALLY BAD MINIGAME