• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Worry Pardon

Worry Pardon

Hi, I'm Worry. I got banned more than a year ago, probably more. Below I will state why.

I attempted to scam @Reputable (I think that's his user, something along those lines) for the kik "oi"

I failed and got banned.

I dedicated a lot of time and got all the upgrades on the site, as well as donator awards. I also brought some SMs but not many good ones.

Now let's be real, I could tell you I've changed, but you obviously won't take my word for it. I have dealed with one of the mods offsite multiple times, dealing over $200+ total. I know, "this hes changed bullshit" and honestly, I can't tell you to think I've changed. You're entitled to what you think. But I'll say that I have 100% changed. I'n obviously fine with any punishment, I just would like to come back.

Cam

This user and I have dealt off site (Before I knew it was @Worry) and the deals we have done went successfully. Did not scam me at all so no complaints from me. Later on he revealed to me his identity (@Worry).

Just for the fact that he was legit with me I'll go ahead and vote yes for this one. Under the premises that the user wears DWC for at least 6 months.

I'll tag the other staff/mods as I still feel this should be a majority vote. I can only give my input/experiences on this user and it is what it is.

@FeaR @Coltie2 @Plague @Color @Chill @Agony @Philly

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I believe the user should come back and wear DWC for 6 months as cam stated.

FeaR

1 year DWC is my vote, I was put in charge of this section after jukebox music ran out.

FeaR

Your profile has been lifted with the terms listed below.

You can't be in the marketplace for a year.
You have to wear the DWC user title for a year.
All upgrades have been stripped.