• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

World of Warcraft Account [Molten-WoW Private server]

Tnz

Hello guys!
So I'm selling account on Molten-WoW no.1 wow private server.
It's PREMIUM account so you don't have to wait in queue, also you can change your name on forum, and you will be able to try Cataclysm in 2 weeks.

Cataclysm will come on this server in 6 weeks. So you have time to play with my character and have fun!

So I go level 80 human female holy paladin on realm Frostwolf(x3 rate/most popular realm). At this moment my gear score is 5000, I got herbalism and alchemy on max skill(450) and i got 2000 gold in bag. I got epic flying mount Vengeful Nether Drake. (with account I'll explain you how I farm 2kg/day)

Also, few alts worth to mention!

DK level 64, dps spec tailoring and enchanting atm. Low skill but bag full of tailoring materials so you will be able to level up tailoring and enchanting pretty fast.

And on Deathwing level 26 paladin. Adn why am I mention him, beacuse he got awesome weapon so leveling will be fast cuz you can almost one hit all mob(1-50lvl).

Level 19 twink priest with 1300hp and 2000 mana

Thats all, if you are interested PM me. You will get screenshots and all that you want.

Price: I don't know how much I can get for this account, so even if you will not buy it pls comment and tell me how much can I get for it! Thanks!