• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

World Cup 2014

Sanctuary

User is banned.
If you don't watch or enjoy "soccer"/football, please leave the thread right now. G-shit. Don't even think about posting.

Honestly surprised no one has started a thread like this yet. The lack of culture you people have..
But who are you guys rooting for to win the World Cup 2014?

Personally, as a Brazilian, I'm obviously rooting for Brazil. :p Call me a bandwagon f*g and I'll slit your balls.
Let me hear who you're rooting for though, and why if you have a specific reason.

MCG

You're a bandwagon f*g. Slit my balls breh.

Me and @Fade be rooting for England because we from there.

OT: Did you watch the Soccer Aid this this year? It was quite good other than the fact that this was the first one England lost.

I doubt England will win but I think that Brazil might do well. idk tho.

fag.

SWS

Power member.
I'm not a huge soccer fan but I do watch it at the Olympics and the World Cup and I enjoy it.

I'll be rooting for the US since that's where I'm from although I know that they don't have a chance at winning.

I hope that they can at least make it out of their group but it's going to be very tough considering that they're in the group of death with Germany, Portugal, and Ghana.

If I had to make a pick on who I see winning it all, I would go with Germany.

Michael

I came into this section and I was just about to create a thread! I'm beyond excited for the World Cup. I just really want to be there right now, but sadly I wasn't able to go.

I'm hoping Netherlands win, or Australia. We're in the same group as Spain, and Chile as well.

Have doubts with Australia, but we made it to round 16 once.

Greed

Power member.
Since the US doesn't really have a realist chance of winning it, I'll be rooting for Italy since I'm Italian. I wouldn't mind seeing Brazil win though.

Rambo

User is banned.
I think Germany would win the US is obvioulsy not going to win considering we don't even have Donovan.

Phormick

User is banned.
I'm rooting for Germany, but Brazil and Argentina have the best odds.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Michael said:
I came into this section and I was just about to create a thread! I'm beyond excited for the World Cup. I just really want to be there right now, but sadly I wasn't able to go.

I'm hoping Netherlands win, or Australia. We're in the same group as Spain, and Chile as well.

Have doubts with Australia, but we made it to round 16 once.

If I still lived in Brazil with my dad, he would've taken me to a game.
They built a stadium really close to my grandma's house, so I could've possibly gone to one. She probably plans on selling her house there this year though, lots of money in it for her. :p
And yeah, the Netherlands x Spain game tomorrow will be exciting to watch.

Kaeden

User is banned.
boo5t said:
I lived in Germany for 6 years, so I'm going with Germany. I don't really watch soccer, but I hear Germany's doing good lol.

I don't currently live in Germany, but I grew up there. So, take a guess, and you might figure out who I'm rooting for.

Michael

Sanctuary said:
If I still lived in Brazil with my dad, he would've taken me to a game.
They built a stadium really close to my grandma's house, so I could've possibly gone to one. She probably plans on selling her house there this year though, lots of money in it for her.
KzvAN9O.png

And yeah, the Netherlands x Spain game tomorrow will be exciting to watch.

Wow man, that's sick. Australia is also versing Chile.

Michael

So unfortunate that we lost to Chile. I believe we were the better side, but Alexis Sanchez made me so fucking angry, he dives ALL the time. The referee was also biased. We should've had several free-kicks.

Felon

User is banned.
I honestly still can't believe Spain lost to Holland. Anyways I'm rooting for Brazil since I've always liked them and rooted for them (not a bandwagon). Plus they have more drive to win since they are playing in their home turf

Michael

Felon said:
I honestly still can't believe Spain lost to Holland. Anyways I'm rooting for Brazil since I've always liked them and rooted for them (not a bandwagon). Plus they have more drive to win since they are playing in their home turf

That game was so damn good. I support Netherlands and Australia. To see the same teams that were in the final four years ago, play again and lose is the best.

Kirby

Power member.
I want Brazil or Germany to win. Brazil because I really like Neymar, David Luiz, and Oscar, Willian, and Paulinho, and I feel like it would just be cool for them to win overall. My close second choice is Germany, because my favorite team is dortmund, and I love Reus.

SWS

Power member.
I've always liked Holland for some reason and I'm not really sure why but damn they put a beat down on Spain.

I was very impressed with them and if they can keep playing like that then I think that they have to be considered one of the favorites.

Van Persie and Robben were an unstoppable combination.

Michael

SWS said:
I've always liked Holland for some reason and I'm not really sure why but damn they put a beat down on Spain.

I was very impressed with them and if they can keep playing like that then I think that they have to be considered one of the favorites.

Van Persie and Robben were an unstoppable combination.

They were robben' the goals. ;)