• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

WORKING VPS METHOD!

------

User is banned.
Hey all.
Before you go on reading this thread the setup of these RDP's costs you literally nothing, and it's steps are repeatable over and over. I don't have a fancy ebook, this will literally be a .txt document containing steps to ultimately get as many rdp's as you want for free. The servers spec's are high end (View my last thread if interested). Bandwith can reach up to 1.8GB/s and is not limited. Perfect for a booter or a seed-box if you do those kinda things. I'm not sure what is or what is not allowed, but my seed-box has not been taken down, and you basically have free reign over the RDP. 0 limitations. Even if yours does get shutdown, you can create unlimited for free. This method is 100% white-hat.

The servers are hosted in many places, there is bound to be one near you. 
I'm only selling 5 copies of this. 

First copy is $25.

Second copy is $30

Third is $50

Fourth is $70

And the fifth copy is $90
Any other copy can be bought for $90 or we discuss something

Again, if you purchase this expecting a fancy ebook or a cool pdf, it's not that. This is a text document explaining the simple steps that will grant you access to your very own high end RDP. Support for this method (If purchased) Will be given for up to 48 hours.

Accepting paypal, bitcoin, or trades for this.
Pm me if you're interested. Have a great day.

ToS
a. You will not leak this method after purchasing
b. There will be no sharing amongst friends or groups of this method
c. Refunds will be granted up to 15 minutes and only that after purchase, if you can provide a valid reason.
d. You are bound to these terms after your purchase.
e. There will be no rebranding, reselling, or editing and selling the contents you purchase.
f.  I can change these terms at any time