• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wordpress help

MCG

So the problem is on any page with images there is a container/image border that is white around the images on the home page.

this is being used to float the images: [font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]<ul class="categories clearfix">[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]when it's removed the images go one under the other but when it's added they are in the correct places apart from the fact that these borders are around the images and the first thing is that the borders are unwanted and the second is that the images don't even fit in the containers.[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It's the same on the projects pages but they use something different as I see no added <ul> in the other pages that have this problem.[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have tried to add custom css which was of no help. The theme being used has no stylesheet and I don't know why because I am just editing this website for somebody as I usually use Joomla for any website but I want to get to the bottom of this. There are two themes and the main is 'Lampfactory' which has no stylesheet and the second is 'Twenty Fifteen' which isn't default but has a stylesheet.[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Please let me know if you can help,[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]thanks.[/font]