• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wondering who else..

Terrio

User is banned.
Well when I prep for botting I buy supplies for the skills I'm going to bot

Like I have enough items in my bank to get me 99 cooking 99 firemaking and 99 smithing already I buy all the stuff way before I even start botting to that 99 I also check and buy when it is at a all time low so I get the best bang for my buck

Who else prebuys their supplies for their 99 way before hand?

The Agonist

Onyx user!
I don't see the point in buying a script without being able to get 99 first :3 unless it's a discount

Terrio

User is banned.
I know several people who buy like 5k fish then cook it then sell then buy some more
Like I'm not rich enough to do my fletching If I get all the yews staright up it would be 110m or so
But yea I have the stuff to get lots of 99s but I'm not getting them yet for a little while
Thats what I wanted to know if your a prepper or a buy and sell and buy some more

The Agonist

Onyx user!
Oh ok, Ive done the buy and sell thing alot so it doesn't bother me, sometimes you need alot of money to get everything at once too.

Mitch

Onyx user!
Im a person, on my new pure im botting, im bot say to 99 wc then use the logs for 99 fm, fish to 99 cook the fish, get my gist?

Jam

Onyx user!
I do exactly what merloman is, i wc and use the logs for fm. i fish and use the fish for cooking. etcetc

Mitch

Onyx user!
Jam said:
I do exactly what merloman is, i wc and use the logs for fm. i fish and use the fish for cooking. etcetc

Works well hey? don't really need to use a lot of cash cause ur getting ur own supplies

Terrio

User is banned.
Yea I kinda do the exact opposite then you guys =P
I get 99 firemaking and cooking first then get the fishing then woodcutting Yea I know I'm stupid but yea Just the way I went so yea not really stopping now

And yea agonist your probably one of those people who level all skills to 80 then to 92 or w.e then to 99

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Yeah I bought so many supplies for my 99 Dungeoneering and soon to be 99 Thieving.

Terrio

User is banned.
You cant buy supplies for dungeoneering you cant use outisde items...
And thieving your blackjacking so you still bought nothing...

Pichu

Onyx user!
I prep for 99 before hand : Yes
Do i make a profit when selling the shit : Rarely
Do i make a profit when selling unused supplies : almost never