• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wii Party!!

SaucyReet

Had to get this game for my fiance for Christmas just gone... and when we had a party to go to we took it with us to find that it was the best game to play for the party!!

Who has played this game? Enjoy it? I sure did!

SaucyReet

It has large main games one is like a huge board game using Mii's to move around the board but the board is around the island... gathered full of mini games and extras that you get to comete for points to gain or lose.

Smaller games like pass the bomb, where you have to press a certain button on the remote, keeping it still as possible, the person who has to press another button has to be quick not to leave ittoo long between pressing the button and it being released... as your Mii will be blown up..

Mii doesn't blow into bits... but fly up in the air... :)

Noreturn said:
I have never really played it or even heard of it.. What is the game about? Sounds like a pretty fun game to me.. I might have to go buy it. :D

save27

i have played it, it was very fun at first but got a bit repetitive after a while. they should come out with a new one and make it better, there are so many ways they could make it better!

ikymemon

I have played it. One of the most amazing and interesting games that I had ever played. Truly awesome game.

MisterTickle

I don't own a Wii but I have played it. It is fun for sure, but the technology behind it is still very basic. If it is used properly, the Wii can be good for seniors and exercising with simple body movements.

However, there are some flaws such as with the sensor. That's why Mario Cart with a Wii controller still needs some work.