• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Why?

Space Time

User is banned.

Joker

I hate people like this, they judge people for no reason and I haven't even watched the video yet.

I personally think this world would be better without religion, I think it was a sham created to make people believe there's a reason to live your life to the full.. make the most of it, people feared what they didn't know. As time has adapted, we have gotten a lot smarter.

I'm not saying all muslims are terrorists nor am I saying all Christians are race-haters who can't accept a standard society where the future is present.. but it's true, without religion we wouldn't have either of those.. but we also wouldn't have people blaming everything on ''mental illness.'' People get insulted when people insult there religion, imagine if there was no religion to insult? we were all just alike.

You know, when I replied that I didn't watch the video.. I'm 2 minutes in and I was exactly right, she mentioned ''god'' she's one of those stupid fucking Christian(?) bitches who think they know it all.

Why is this world religion vs religion? You never heard of non-believers doing shit like this, hell the only bad non-believers I can think of sit at home on 4chan and brag about atheism.

JWS

Onyx user!
Damn people like her make me SO annoyed, like how can somebody get sooo ignorant! Watching this made me so angry. Y'ALL HATE MIDDLE EASTERNS

Space Time

User is banned.
Joker said:
I hate people like this, they judge people for no reason and I haven't even watched the video yet.

I personally think this world would be better without religion, I think it was a sham created to make people believe there's a reason to live your life to the full.. make the most of it, people feared what they didn't know. As time has adapted, we have gotten a lot smarter.

I'm not saying all muslims are terrorists nor am I saying all Christians are race-haters who can't accept a standard society where the future is present.. but it's true, without religion we wouldn't have either of those.. but we also wouldn't have people blaming everything on ''mental illness.'' People get insulted when people insult there religion, imagine if there was no religion to insult? we were all just alike.

You know, when I replied that I didn't watch the video.. I'm 2 minutes in and I was exactly right, she mentioned ''god'' she's one of those stupid fucking Christian(?) bitches who think they know it all.

Why is this world religion vs religion? You never heard of non-believers doing shit like this, hell the only bad non-believers I can think of sit at home on 4chan and brag about atheism.

Religious servers the purpose of stopping human advancement so that we don't end up disproving god lmfao.
It's just a waste and has just been there to stop medicine and technology to become more advanced.
These hillbillys fucking get me so heated.

Devil

lmao some americans are fucked

canada has a fuck ton if immigrants, I never see/hear anything like this.

Joker

Space Time said:
Religious servers the purpose of stopping human advancement so that we don't end up disproving god lmfao.
It's just a waste and has just been there to stop medicine and technology to become more advanced.
These hillbillys fucking get me so heated.
Me and my friend once had a discussion with 2 church preachers on this bus once and when he said he doesn't really believe in God the guy flipped but was genuinely getting up in his face about it, It's like ''Believe in god we're all happy, what you don't? you stupid fucking cunt you're going to hell you non believing gay faggot is he your boyfriend?'' if hell was existent, all the deluded believers would be down there.

I don't understand what makes them think god would rather that fat moany bitch in heaven with him as opposed to 2 chill Brazilian dudes.
(If he was real that is)

Liquids

Ugly ass bitch needs to sort her life out

Fedora

lmao did she dip her hair in pizza hut grease and use that as hair spray ew

Scale

The freedom of America is so that everyone's equal, if I ever seen someone like this i'd knock them right out no matter how big they are. Racism is cruel.