• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty Why banned?

Shooter

Hy guys :)
At first sry 4 my bad english -.- I would like do know why i am banned because
the CTF Server 7/24 Nuketown ist my favourite server :)
I didn`t get any warning or message!

I have not done anything of this:
1.No Insulting Other Players - Kick after Warning
2.No Back chatting to admins - TempBan
3.No Cheating (Aimbot, Wall-Hacks etc) - PermBan
4.Excessive Camping - Kick after Warning
5.Revenge TKing - Kick after Warning
6.TKing - Auto-Kick after 4 TKs
7.TK for Care Package - Kick
8.No Language other than English - Kick after Warning

With friendly greetings

Rene

SGT.Code

well as an admin i have spent a bit of time spectating everyone and whenever i was spectating you you seemd to be camping but it was only for like 1 minute so i didnt take any action against it but you will have to see what the admin who did ban you sais,
also if you are kicked from the server it automaticly gives you a ban of about 5 min so it might just be that you got kicked so i sugest that you try to reconect to the server if you are banned then you will have to talk it out with the admin that kicked you or the super admin (BleepyEvans) but make sure tat you are banned before acusing ppl of baning you

OliverE

Power member.
Tbh I came into the server and you had something like 47-3 and the game wasnt finished, so immediatly I thought i'd have to watch you.

I spectated you for a game and I had a few complaints about a WallHack. A few of your shots were a bit fishy.

You should beable to join the server again as it was only Temperary Ban, until I could review the game recording, and everything is fine.

Shooter

Thanks for the reply Bleeby Evans :) I assure you that i haven`t a wallhack oder anything else. I am only watsching the radar and than i shoot with steeled through the wall.
@ Admins if i make somthing wrong or anything else pls write a message bevor i got a kick.

Thank you i wish you a nice day!

OliverE

Power member.
We usually do, just I had over 5 complaints from players on the server saying you had a wall hack, and as I spectated you, it looked like you did. So I was annoyed that someone was "cheating".

I pritty much immeditatly went over to the library to review the gameplay and I changed my mind that you were just being carefull.

SGT.Code

well tbh when i am playing ther is rarly a radar but i wasnt playing in that match and when i have been playing with you no one was complaining and i never realy saw anything suspicios so im gona let bleepy handle this