• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who wants to make some RSGP ??

TRiGGuH

Well pretty much i was about to buy a crypter from the marketplace till i saw someone charged back on me and i have no money in my paypal -___-

BUT, if one of you has a crypter and wants to get 30% of my profits (50% if you help me spread) all you have to do is crypt my server over TeamViewer :)

I have VERY ADVANCED spreading methods that i use.

PM me or add me on AIM

AIM: GBRMaaC

Zetryio

Onyx user!
*Crypt my server, spread for me* You get 50%!!!!!

No one is stupid enough to join you.

Joshua_mybb_import21010

deathcrow said:
I can help you out. Got a really good crypter.

MSN: [email protected]

Sorry to interrupt, but is there a possibility I could also receive this crypter? I can pay if necessary, thanks! :D

Deathcrow

Power member.
נoshua said:
deathcrow said:

Sorry to interrupt, but is there a possibility I could also receive this crypter? I can pay if necessary, thanks! :D

Pretty sure I can't go giving away crypters, but I can crypt for you. Most crypters you pay per month to keep it updated and such.

Joshua_mybb_import21010

deathcrow said:
נoshua said:
deathcrow said:

Pretty sure I can't go giving away crypters, but I can crypt for you. Most crypters you pay per month to keep it updated and such.

That's all I need, thank you. Is there a Skype contact I could have to discuss with?

נoshua said:
deathcrow said:
נoshua said:

That's all I need, thank you. Is there a Skype contact I could have to discuss with?
Deathcrow_MMO