• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who spends more in shopping? Men or Women?

mycoolgirl

Hello everyone,
I think this topic will be interested you all. Because shopping is always interesting. Now online shopping is also more popular. Because of the economic crisis there are some declines in spending money for shopping. But people always have great craze in shopping. What is your opinion about this? Who spends more for shopping? Men or Women?

[attachment=46]

Attachments

• Shopping.jpg
    154 bytes · Views: 6

Krypton

It defiantly depends on the style of clothes you are wearing. If you wear stuff like Ralph Lauren or Hollister, you will be racking up a bill in no time.
If you are buying $5 and $10 shirts from Wal-Mart, it takes a lot longer to run up the bill. So yeah, the ammount of style you have, and what kind of style it is, does defiantly make a difference.
I wear Aéropostale almost every day. Earlier this month before school started, I racked up a bill for $564.
I would say Girls spend the same ammount of money as guys do, but like I said, it varies.

Techno

User is banned.
I would say overall women do a lot more shopping, a guy just shops when he needs something.

Natha

My mum and sister and always buying clothes, woman lol.

LoveToHax

Onyx user!
Men shop more, I'm a guy and I shop so friggin much...
I don't shop for clothes though, more like electronics and stuff like that :p.
I also love shopping for junk food.

Will

Onyx user!
Well if you got the right Man, it's the man. Reasoning - He spends all the money on his girl :)

Michael

The obvious answer is Women, "Like Oh my god, that shirt is so cute!!!" (Buys 1-4 Shirts). That's just an example.

NewBiee

For me women! They even took very much long time in choosing a thing.

Reality

User is banned.
It depends on the shopping, really.

I could spend hours in a store debating whether or not I should buy something, or trying to decide which thing to buy.

I usually end up in stores for about an hour at a time, if it's not at the mall

StoleMe

Women obviously with no contest. They take FOREVER when they go shopping. sometimes I go to the mall with my family, just because, and when I have to wait for my mom... Oh my goodness, it really does make you wonder how it takes them that long

Zennywop

User is banned.
Men buy more. Its a proven fact. My theory?

A man will buy lots in a small amount of time on junk, while a women will buy little amounts but take forever.

I, as a man, spend heaps (not atm, saving for a desktop) on heaps of crap.

Thanks for reading :)

slaydd

I would defently say women... my mom shops like 24/7 with my sisters

Kodey

I'd have to say men. They buy the more expensive things, although the women buy a lot