• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who is the best Halo gamer?

Revo

Power member.
I only played with @Emp who always carried me on btb and with meow w w w w (whom i cant tag) he beat me 15-1 in a 1v1 :((((((((((((((( (15-1 bcuz he fell off the map once cri cri)

Yui

I'd say @Emp is but I wouldn't consider myself unskilled. I'm good but I usually play solo so most people on here wouldn't have seen me play.
I did have a few Halo Reach Top 100's in the UK.

Yui said:
I'd say @Emp is but I wouldn't consider myself unskilled. I'm good but I usually play solo so most people on here wouldn't have seen me play.
I did have a few Halo Reach Top 100's in the UK.

i am better than @emp anyone can vouch
i am the best on the forum :eek:
he can prob beat me some games

@aura
@revo
@yui i beat venomz every single 1v1 we played on h2 and i think most on h3 and always better than him playing public. He always beat me when we played snipers though

i have clips of myself destroying cloud
@myth is good, idk maybe a bit better than me, maybe not, he beat me in dubs a long time ago on h3 when i was playing that, i justquit out with Tristan LMAO and i did well in customs but his friend he plays with all the time is def better than me

i swear if i got on h5 right now i could own any pro

Revo

Power member.
meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:

@aura
@revo
@yui i beat venomz every single 1v1 we played on h2 and i think most on h3 and always better than him playing public. He always beat me when we played snipers though

@myth is good, idk maybe a bit better than me,  maybe not, he beat me in dubs a long time ago on h3 when i was playing that and i did well in customs but his friend he plays with all the time is def better than me

H5 is trash dont even bother... i got ranked into onyx w my shitty plays LMAO vouch for meow he is indeed a halo cat

Yui

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:

@aura
@revo

@myth is good, idk maybe a bit better than me,  maybe not, he beat me in dubs a long time ago on h3 when i was playing that, i justquit out with Tristan LMAO and i did well in customs but his friend he plays with all the time is def better than me

VeNoMz is the GOAT at Snipers. I think we should play some Halo 5 Warzone sometime, not really a fan of Arena. Or we could do some Halo 3 or Team Snipers on MCC.

Myth

Onyx user!
meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:

@aura
@revo

@myth is good, idk maybe a bit better than me,  maybe not, he beat me in dubs a long time ago on h3 when i was playing that, i justquit out with Tristan LMAO and i did well in customs but his friend he plays with all the time is def better than me

i dont remember this but if you're talking about tension fours than me and him are about the same level, he just takes customs seriously Kappa

Myth said:
i dont remember this but if you're talking about tension fours than me and him are about the same level, he just takes customs seriously Kappa

yeah he's good, maybe u just haven't shown your true power level to me :(

Myth

Onyx user!
meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
yeah he's good, maybe u just haven't shown your true power level to me :(

only time you'll see me trying is in hardcore, and boy u better hope u dont get on the other team

Rare

Anyone know how good @HaloReach is? :p

HaloReach

Power member.
I don't play with any of the people that are on forumkorner @drummer
only a handful of people on this site know my tag that I play on lol.
I search solo in btb, or search solo in other team objective/capture the flag.

beONig

User is banned.
@cann!bal lol I was UBER BANSHEE, I had you added remember me?