• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty Who is the best COD gamer?

Cybering

User is banned.
Depending on what aspect, I usually manage teams and set up rosters. I suck in game though therefore my place is a manager.

Abraham

User is banned.
well on black ops 2 i have a 2.8 K/D im not the best but im definetly up there

Devil

DOGEE said:
Probably me let's be honest, I'm former FaZe.

yo no wayyyy is this FaZe Qu1CksC0p3zz?!

when is your -100 subscriber teamtage cumming out?

Color

I used to be good at Call of Duty. @tiger knew the grind back in the day. Don't care much for it anymore, but I am going to pick it up here in a few.

DOGEE

User is banned.
PLAYING BLACK OPS 3 RIGHT NOW JUST WENT 60-3 ON NUKETOWN LETS GO

Samus

Power member.
@dogee woah plays pubs acting like he the best rip

The SM Legend

User is banned.
HUNNID said:
Dare uNQz, SoaR Stevenn, SoaR uNQz etc I switched between both these names through out my trickshotting career i guess lol

If you're SoaR uNQz You should remember me gt; "ofwgkta" playing with you and Dare Nikko and SoaR Banks and SoaR Spaceman. ::p I was trickshotting with them when everyone thought "ofwgkta" meant i was cool asf and had ONLY "known" friends list lol

That was before @eevee blackmailed me and technically extorted me for my GT ofwgkta, turboed it while being my MAIN nigga talking daily then pretended it didn't happen after promising refunds and shit.. *sips ranch* but not a thang.

Agony

discord: aguny
The SM Legend said:
If you're SoaR uNQz You should remember me gt; "ofwgkta" playing with you and Dare Nikko and SoaR Banks and SoaR Spaceman. ::p I was trickshotting with them when everyone thought "ofwgkta" meant i was cool asf and had ONLY "known" friends list lol

That was before @eevee blackmailed me and technically extorted me for my GT ofwgkta, turboed it while being my MAIN nigga talking daily then pretended it didn't happen after promising refunds and shit.. *sips ranch* but not a thang.
I'll give anyone all my info and still wouldn't let them extort me.

DOGEE

User is banned.
The SM Legend said:

that tag got turboed from me like 2yrs ago and im pretty sure it was eevee lmao

Junior

The SM Legend said:

lmao wtf you're still on FK? Also I remember that tag, it was gay as shit.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
I wanna play cod with @fallout , I think it would be fun :D

Skosh

Power member.
I dont call myself the best but I am hella good at most cods. @Seven used to be pretty good. So did Scotty. I dont know his username. Known as Fanta.

O F

HUNNID said:
Trickshotting or try hard? Trickshotting I am going to have to appoint myself for this position. Former SoaR & Dare (Back when they were good)
play me in trick lil nigga! ;)

Space Time

User is banned.
By pubs I think nearly everyone here would destroy randoms on public matches.
In GBs and stuff I don't think many here would compete with the actual people who grind COD every minute of their life lol.

Sam

I ran MW3 on gb. I was good at MW2 but when MW3 came around i no lifed the shit out of it, had plently of playoff doubles teams and held the crown for multiple weeks each season.

Im pretty fucking solid at blops 3 as well. Havent tried any gb on it though.

The SM Legend

User is banned.
Junior said:
lmao wtf you're still on FK? Also I remember that tag, it was gay as shit.

Yeah lmfao not on here much, but i miss some of my fools; PM me homie slice.

Robert22

User is banned.
If I'm being honest, I'm horrible.
First time I played cod was a few years back but it was a few times on my cousins PS because I didn't have one.
I finally bought Black Ops 3 a week ago & I'm pretty crap
Round 8 top & I barely win any minigames lmao

Mango²

Power member.
Me, always has and always will be.