• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who here plays League?

Brian

Power member.
I started playing like a month or so ago. Add me on NA: Lizard  (We can get on skype as well as I like to talk while I play)

Brian

Power member.
Radical said:
I play league of legends. Im not the greatest but i will play with you

Lol neither am I. What's your LoL name? Or you could add mine bro.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Brian said:
I started playing like a month or so ago. Add me on NA: Slicing  (We can get on skype as well as I like to talk while I play)

I added you. I've been looking for some other people to play league with. 

Brian

Power member.
Damn this section is dead as fuck. Anyone down to play? So far I've only added the homie @Radical

Brian

Power member.
Radical said:
LOL i did so fucking bad in that sivir game. I remember why I don't play sivir :p

I've been trying to learn Riven and I literally fuck up every game early on. Other champs I can dominate with but not her, and it pisses me off lol.

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
i used to play LoL i havent played in ages though, bump, hope you find more people to play with

Radical

Power member.
Brian said:
I've been trying to learn Riven and I literally fuck up every game early on. Other champs I can dominate with but not her, and it pisses me off lol.

All you need to know is this combo in lane 

E - Q - AA - Q - AA - Q - W - AA and you should be good

Don't forget to use hydra somewhere at the start.

Ezale

I fux wit league.

Game feels so much better since Summoners Rift got the update. So smooth.

Level

I play league, Ive barley started (not even ranked, level 18) playing and it's really fun, I used to play Counter-Strike, but I'm trying to get into league now, you can add me if you want to play