• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who do you think a good Tony Romo replacement would be?

Darth Vader

Power member.
I'm a huge Cowboys fan but I don't like Romo at all. I think he is a horrible quarterback. Unfortunately he will be with the cowboys for another 5 years. Who do you think would be a good replacement for Romo?

Dolphins

Onyx user!
I guess the Cowboys can sign Tim Tebow. Supposedly, he got way better. That's the only good free agent QB I can think of right now. I can say that he's not a horrible qb, he just doesn't get good protection. I'm predicting that they'll go 9-7 this year and make the playoffs.

Darth Vader

Power member.
Protein said:
I guess the Cowboys can sign Tim Tebow. Supposedly, he got way better. That's the only good free agent QB I can think of right now. I can say that he's not a horrible qb, he just doesn't get good protection. I'm predicting that they'll go 9-7 this year and make the playoffs.

yeah i agree with you when it come to this football season. I would be satisfied if they go 9-7 honestly

Cheeto

Onyx user!
Im a huge cowboys fan. I honestly think well go 13-3 and i feel tony is going to show the best of him these upcoming years. GG

Dolphins

Onyx user!
@cheeto That's too good for the cowboys. The only team is see going 13-3 are the broncos. The Cowboys have a good team but not a 13-3 team.

Greed

Power member.
He's not terrible at all, if the Cowboys actually had a top 28 defense last year then they probably would have made the playoffs lmao, but no, they had to be second to last or whatever they were with their worst defense in franchise history. Romo is always one of the top 5-10 leaders in stats for QBs, we just need at least an average defense.

Cheeto

Onyx user!
GrƷƷd said:
He's not terrible at all, if the Cowboys actually had a top 28 defense last year then they probably would have made the playoffs lmao, but no, they had to be second to last or whatever they were with their worst defense in franchise history. Romo is always one of the top 5-10 leaders in stats for QBs, we just need at least an average defense.
I think that is a fantastic explanation. Lmao your so true!

sleazyJoe

User is banned.
I think Famous Jameis Lol. that team would be so high profile with a QB like him though so idk haha

Greed

Power member.
sleazyJoe said:
I think Famous Jameis Lol. that team would be so high profile with a QB like him though so idk haha
This topic is over 3 months old, so you are grave digging by posting in it. The only reason I am replying is because Jameis would be a terrible replacement for Romo and he doesn't even need a replacement. Also, who would want a college quarterback that threw 3 interceptions in one quarter against a college defense and that has been very bad for much of the year.