• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Which OS should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devour

Well i'm in need of a new laptop and i'm looking to spend 400-500 should I look into windows 8 i'm not sure or should I just stick to windows 7?

If you guys could link me laptops in my price range that would be nice too.
thanks guys.

paul

User is banned.
Linux smells like the apple Indiana from Maine but looks like the three heard zebra duck.

Poe

User is banned.
Yo anthony, hit me up on aim and I'll invite you into the best buy private auctions so you can get a sexy one for that price range bb.

м¢ℓσνιη

Now I say Windows 8. Love it now. The Metro, and how fast it is compared to Windows 7.

Devour

McLovin said:
Now I say Windows 8. Love it now. The Metro, and how fast it is compared to Windows 7.
Ok thanks I think I found a Toshiba 500gb hard drive 2.4ghz processor and 4gb of ram for like $430 it seems like the best so far.

Pacino

Onyx user!
Devour said:
Well i'm in need of a new laptop and i'm looking to spend 400-500 should I look into windows 8 i'm not sure or should I just stick to windows 7?

If you guys could link me laptops in my price range that would be nice too.
thanks guys.

Just stick to Windows 7 or in my opinion, Windows XP is really better. I had Windows 7, then I downgraded it to XP.

м¢ℓσνιη

Explosive said:
Just stick to Windows 7 or in my opinion, Windows XP is really better. I had Windows 7, then I downgraded it to XP.

Windows XP can be a skip. It's over 10 years old and now being the most exploited OS in the world, it's better to upgrade. Plus the support for XP ends next year.

Pacino

Onyx user!
McLovin said:
Windows XP can be a skip. It's over 10 years old and now being the most exploited OS in the world, it's better to upgrade. Plus the support for XP ends next year.
Thanks for the info McLovin! I'll upgrade to windows 7/8 soon. :)

Trill

User is banned.
Well if you can wait it off, I would wait for Windows 9 to come out. Its gonna be amazing!

Poe

User is banned.
Females said:
Well if you can wait it off, I would wait for Windows 8 to come out. Its gonna be amazing!

Pretty sure you mean windows 9, if not.. I'm not sure where you've been.

Trill

User is banned.
Bend said:
Pretty sure you mean windows 9, if not.. I'm not sure where you've been.

Yeah I just edited my post. Thanks for the help mate!

Bloo

Chrome Os or Windows 7.

I am on Chrome Os, and love it.

People

Power member.
Ballin said:
I think Windows 7 is the best.

This user is banned and posted this almoast 2 months ago, quit post boosting, enjoy the neg rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.