• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Whats your Fav type of MaryJ?

Blue

i love the og kush homie comment down below on what your favorite kind of weed is to smoke id love to see what my fella acquaintances smoke lmfao

im all about the og KusH and SouR

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Girl Scout cookies is my favorite:)

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
Maui wowie and og purple kush are my favourites.

VPN

i've got a few in my running, blue dream, tahoe og, larry og, death star, and green crack. i've been getting some dank ass green crack lately covered in purp. i've been trying to get my hands on some gorilla glue lately but its dry out here.

Cat

Power member.
idk what it was but i got it off my brother plug that shit was so lit i was playing ps4 having the best time of my life

Color

I love Mary J Blige. She has been my idol for years!

VPN

Color said:
I love Mary J Blige.  She has been my idol for years!

i'm confused, is that an actual strand.

e.v said:
I have never smoked weed. Im such a loner

nah man, just opens your eyes and helps you open your perspective on life, doesn't make you a loner. Just an experience many people need in life.

Ambien

I had Fruity Pebbles recently, it was Ight. My friend gave me some shit called Coffee Syrup which came from Colorado, that was some good shit.

VPN

Ambien said:
I had Fruity Pebbles recently, it was Ight. My friend gave me some shit called Coffee Syrup which came from Colorado, that was some good shit.

aye, i had fruity pebble edibles the other day. was smack as fuck.

Verity

Power member.
I really don't have a favorite it's just about what the plug has at the time but I like Sky Walker Dro. Platinum OG Kush, and sour D.

Faces

I'm picking up blue dream today. I've had it once before and I loved it. Hopefully its still just as awesome.

Caz

Onyx user!
If we are talking about nug then i would go with White Widow, when grown by the proper farmer its AMAZING!!!

Julian

Power member.
My homie usually hooks me up with this strain called "Reggie".

Edit: This thread was posted over a month ago, what are you doing? @caz

Caz

Onyx user!
Julian said:
My homie usually hooks me up with this strain called "Reggie".

Edit: This thread was posted over a month ago, what are you doing? @caz

Lmao my bad,We are in the Marijuana section and i honestly was too baked to notice the post dates.

Julian

Power member.
Caz said:
Lmao my bad,We are in the Marijuana section and i honestly was too baked to notice the post dates.
Hahaha, that's understandable. :)