• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Whatever is on your mind.

Probably won't take well to this forum, but you basically just say whatever you're thinking about right now, and if somebody cares enough, they'll reply to your thoughts.

OMM: This is a sign that I should never attempt running again.

Wondering how my anime magazine will go when it releases its first issue next week. Not to mention trying to keep the writers in line *sigh*

Makes u depressed a little lol. ^^

Reality

User is banned.
Thinkin back on my one room shack.

No, I'm thinking should I shut my laptop and act as though I'm cleaning or should I stay on laptop :3

Reality said:
Thinkin back on my one room shack.

No, I'm thinking should I shut my laptop and act as though I'm cleaning or should I stay on laptop :3

Put music on and pretend you're cleaning if anybody bothers you.

It's 6:50 and I still have no idea how I'm going to talk to these idiots about prayer tomorrow.

Robbieava said:
I am kind of done now. I can't stand my hard thinking.. night all. Hope everyone else is doing better then I am right now :)

If you give 2 cents about me share your 2 cents with me here

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=12007

CBA to make an account; if you care to know who your replies come from, mine should be easy to pick out.

K, so I go to bed in 2 hours, I need to eat like 900+ more Calories, and I still need to think about something about prayer despite the fact that nobody will listen to a single word I say besides the teacher.

Reality

User is banned.
reyningsunshine said:
Robbieava said:
I am kind of done now. I can't stand my hard thinking.. night all. Hope everyone else is doing better then I am right now :)

CBA to make an account; if you care to know who your replies come from, mine should be easy to pick out.

K, so I go to bed in 2 hours, I need to eat like 900+ more Calories, and I still need to think about something about prayer despite the fact that nobody will listen to a single word I say besides the teacher.

Why do you hit enter so many times?

SupportForums allows guest posting :eek:ui:

Reality said:
reyningsunshine said:
Robbieava said:

Why do you hit enter so many times?

SupportForums allows guest posting :eek:ui:

I'm very well aware of the guest posting, and I used it.

I hit enter so many times because I feel it says, "Hey guys, this is absolutely and completely unrelated and you shouldn't care." I know, I know. "Just use a break!" Honestly, I cannot stand the sight of them. Also, I kinda like hitting enter as many times as necessary to see only the background of the text box when I form a new idea. It helps me to concentrate, as I'm partially dyslexic.

OMM: THIS. FUCKING. HURTS. Sorry for language!

Also, is this better?

Reality

User is banned.
Didn't really mind it just wondered :tongue:

What's OMM?

OMM= On My Mind. Commonly used in my forum, where we've had the "Whatever is on your mind" topic for ages- actually since before I joined and Major left and decided to leave me in charge of the place.... before the hacker even.

Which btw, if that was any of you, *shakes fist at*.

Sophrosyne

You probably don't want to know whats on my mind right now, but what the fuck, its the "intranetz".

Tits