• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Whatever happened to...

Feel

Power member.
I don't really know where to post this,

but whatever happened to the infamous Kalvin?
The partial scammer kid.

Last i remember, his Kik was "99" and his IG was @Stolen I believe. He also had the Gamertag "Locally".

Anyone know what happened or how to get a hold of hin?

Amp

Power member.
Honestly.... who gives a shit?

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
@amp is secretly a Russian spy and also kalvin

Feel

Power member.
@Amp Just curious of what happened to him, I was messaging his parents and sister on Facebook like two years ago

Supreᴍe

Kalvin quit the scene, he sold all his shit after his Kik "99" got banned
And his new IG is just "Kalvin" backwards I believe

Feel

Power member.
Supreᴍe said:
Kalvin quit the scene, he sold all his shit after his Kik "99" got banned
And his new IG is just "Kalvin" backwards I believe

He's the reason I quit the scene two years ago, he scammed me out of my tag

Color

That kid was a goof. I remember he used to spam my Instagram all the time back in the day. Bummy ass kid.

Feel

Power member.
Color said:
That kid was a goof.  I remember he used to spam my Instagram all the time back in the day.  Bummy ass kid.
Yeah we used to be good friends, then one day just scammed me

Sinatra+

Onyx user!
Kalvin has probably made more people quit the scene than anything lol but from what I know he was getting extorted for Kik 99 and then he kept rejecting the 2 guys doing it so they went down his list of kiks banning them one by one so he started to sell them off and they got into some of his igs through db I'm guessing but anyways karma hit his ass hard haha he was the reason I left a while back also when he scammed me for Kik Jets and @possessor which aren't even that good but yea he got scared and upset ig so decided to sell stuff after he gave the guys what they wanted

Color

Sinatra+ said:
Kalvin has probably made more people quit the scene than anything lol but from what I know he was getting extorted for Kik 99 and then he kept rejecting the 2 guys doing it so they went down his list of kiks banning them one by one so he started to sell them off and they got into some of his igs through db I'm guessing but anyways karma hit his ass hard haha he was the reason I left a while back also when he scammed me for Kik Jets and @possessor which aren't even that good but yea he got scared and upset ig so decided to sell stuff after he gave the guys what they wanted
Don't give that kid any credit.  He was a skiddy kid who scammed retards, nothing more.

Sinatra+

Onyx user!
Color said:
Don't give that kid any credit.  He was a skiddy kid who scammed retards, nothing more.

When he got doxed and his fb pictures got leaked I was rolling haha I always thought this fool was black

Color

Sinatra+ said:
When he got doxed and his fb pictures got leaked I was rolling haha I always thought this fool was black
Always figured him to be a nerdy white kid like everyone else here.  Especially considering the way he followed everyone on IG around spamming a shit tag asking to play on pictures.

Panda

Power member.
His Kik 99 got banned along with[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] others so he stopped using Kik and was on the Insatgram @wasted, he then sold @wasted and is now on the Instagram @nivlak[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]His gamertag is 'Kavlin'[/font]