• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What should i do?(Mass amt of auths)

jjjjj

authso.png

First I want to say I am extremely lazy. These are just way to many auths for me to look through.

What do you think I should do?
I was thinking about RARin up like a few hundred at a time and having a contest and giving them out or something.

Some are passworded, but ALOT contain paid Auths and amazing accounts.

Also its not a full 4k auths because theres alots of doubles/triples.

Yeah get a few hundred and have contests for them. And give out auths to people who deserve them. Also do that with the accounts :)

Dykerosoft

Wow, sell them or give the to me so Gids and I can start our business :D

Potentially you could get yourself a lot of money.

Saged

Onyx user!
Oh wow; that is quite an amazing set there. You should sell them and starting raking in the $$. Best of luck. :tongue:

jjjjj

^^ I used to sell auths, but I got extremely tired of sitting there for ever going through auths.

jjjjj

After this poker tourney i'm going to check a bunch. If i get a wcer ill pm you gonzo

Bmthrules

Power member.
A lot of them are blank, I did get a few auths 4-5 and a extra copy for autofighter. Thanks man ^_^

Saged

Onyx user!
EaGLeZ said:
gonzo sent you wcer auth :D

Where do you use them? If I need it, I want one. :roflmao: Please? :tongue:

Amazing

If you haven't already started a business with someone else, I could help you out. :smile:

That's a nice collection of auths you have, haha, I'd definitely recommend selling them rather then giving them out for free. Though, since you seem like a really generous person, either way of getting rid of them would work well.

Heir

Onyx user!
I wouldn't mind a crabber and woodcutter. You'll be my hero if you do. PM me with it with your yes/no <3