• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What is going on?

anx

Does anyone know what is going on I see Philly has gone ghost then I see a lot of 2012 revived accounts back then a lot of scamming. is FK compromised? Will Philly comeback and fix this situation? like hell has gone loose on FK. Shit is making me worried about my shit being hacked or something idk. 

@Therapy Do you know by any chance?

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
No I have no idea, I assume it is something with the DB and accounts around that time. They have not had any luck about getting a trusted users account so it is sticking to low end accounts.

Zac

Power member.
@miles seems to be jumping on old accounts and scamming people.

anx

Therapy said:
No I have no idea, I assume it is something with the DB and accounts around that time. They have not had any luck about getting a trusted users account so it is sticking to low end accounts.
well I noticed @Gunnar get banned for it possibly being compromised so idk I think it's possible that they can get into a trusted users account that was around during that time. Do you have any idea where Philly could have gone you would think he would be right on top of this staying up day and night trying to fix this situation. Maybe he's compromised?

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Producer said:
well I noticed @Gunnar get banned for it possibly being compromised so idk I think it's possible that they can get into a trusted users account that was around during that time. Do you have any idea where Philly could have gone you would think he would be right on top of this staying up day and night trying to fix this situation. Maybe he's compromised?

That is different, he tried to change something and it did not update or something to that matter. Same with me, I changed my password and it did not update the first time when I saved it, so when I went to log back in my account was not letting me. I logged in with the past password and it worked.

So I basically had to change my password twice.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Producer said:
i wasn't compromised 
i was worried of a past db leak so i was changing my password and after i changed my password it wouldn't work with my new password or old password so @Fear helped me reset my password and it's all good now
i just had him ban my account temporarily because i didn't have access and i was feeling paranoid
what happened was i just typed the password wrong and had too many tries lol

Producer said:
the person is only going after inactive accounts
he's not going after any active accounts
it could be possible since his paypal just got jacked if you remember

anx

gunnar said:
i wasn't compromised 
i was worried of a past db leak so i was changing my password and after i changed my password it wouldn't work with my new password or old password so @Fear helped me reset my password and it's all good now
i just had him ban my account temporarily because i didn't have access and i was feeling paranoid
what happened was i just typed the password wrong and had too many tries lol
lol that's good to hear that you weren't compromised I'm worried about all the other users like why isn't there a mod online to ban all these autists

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Producer said:
Does anyone know what is going on I see Philly has gone ghost then I see a lot of 2012 revived accounts back then a lot of scamming. is FK compromised? Will Philly comeback and fix this situation? like hell has gone loose on FK. Shit is making me worried about my shit being hacked or something idk. 

@Therapy Do you know by any chance?
i've been working with @fear to search for accounts that may have been compromised since yesterday
just report profiles when you see them
or pm mods/staff/admins that you think they may be a jacked account

Producer said:
lol that's good to hear that you weren't compromised I'm worried about all the other users like why isn't there a mod online to ban all these autists
check out my posts above and below.

anx

@gunnar do you think it's possible that this dude is probably the one who banned philly skype or is that some other cretin that did that?
EDIT: Nah I didn't see his Paypal jacked or nothing where have I been

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Producer said:
@gunnar do you think it's possible that this dude is probably the one who banned philly skype or is that some other cretin that did that?
honestly i have no idea but it could be.

Rare

Just change the passwords and emails on your accounts.

Matigo

just a guy
They are using the old database leak. They are getting into accounts through either the password, or their e-mails. So please change your e-mail passwords/e-mails themselves.