• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What I saw today...

Cabbage

Onyx user!
Today while riding my bike, on my way back to my house, I saw a police car flashing it's lights behind a car. I slowed down and watched everything unfold.
DUI, and had a minor.
So now, the kid got put in the front seat of the police car, and the dad in the back. If you're thinking, so? Well, the kid is now going to be placed under CPS (Child Protective Services) [Btw, I hate them]
and the dad may never see that kid again...
The image is going to haunt me forever.

Ewan

User is banned.
Just for that? Pretty shocking.

He should be able to see his kid again.

Earl

Power member.
That's terrible. I'm so sorry you had to see that dude. :(

Ewan

User is banned.
That's pretty bullshit, just for drink driving. Tbh, they should just pull them out the car, give him a few points, fine him one and maybe a night in the cell at the VERY most. Don't think I've seen that happen over here.

Jirachi

Onyx user!
Wow. I love how CPS does shit like that but they're just/wasting time when some kid is going through something way worse.

Jon

User is banned.
Cabbage said:
Today while riding my bike, on my way back to my house, I saw a police car flashing it's lights behind a car. I slowed down and watched everything unfold.
DUI, and had a minor.
So now, the kid got put in the front seat of the police car, and the dad in the back. If you're thinking, so? Well, the kid is now going to be placed under CPS (Child Protective Services) [Btw, I hate them]
and the dad may never see that kid again...
The image is going to haunt me forever.

He must have some family to care for him. Its fucked up yeah but the father obv was a drunk if they took his son away. They dont do that stuff on the first offence.

SNIPER

That's sad. I couldn't imagine to not be able to my child ever again. (I don't have a child, I'm just saying)

Living

Power member.
It just shows how immature his dad is.