• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What do you consider "overdoing" it?

Cybering

User is banned.
Hey I've been lifting for about a month now & I recently lost 20 pounds,
I work out 3 times a day 5 days a week, I do cardio(not good at it) I bench (max 115) I military press,
And others.

Although what do you consider over working?
We all differ so this should be interesting! :D

PS: Over working to me is doing one thing but skipping others,
The most important thing to me is working every muscle possible, which I still struggle with​

Fiend

User is banned.
Dude how old are you? It's not even close to overdoing it if your in high school and can only bench a 115 max.

Cybering

User is banned.
Abandon said:
Dude how old are you? It's not even close to overdoing it if your in high school and can only bench a 115 max.

I don't over do it "yet" lol I'm 17 & I weigh 160 I dropped from 180 this month,
I was asking everyone's opinion on what over doing it is, I just started benching this school quarter, and I regret not starting earlier.

Fiend

User is banned.
The Tech Guy said:
I don't over do it "yet" lol I'm 17 & I weigh 160 I dropped from 180 this month,
I was asking everyone's opinion on what over doing it is, I just started benching this school quarter, and I regret not starting earlier.

M8 I used to bench 110 in the 8th grade, but I've been benching since 7th for football and basketball. Keep it at bro it'll pay off

Cybering

User is banned.
Abandon said:
M8 I used to bench 110 in the 8th grade, but I've been benching since 7th for football and basketball. Keep it at bro it'll pay off

Thanks man appreciate the positive words! ;)

Korora

User is banned.
The Tech Guy said:
Thanks man appreciate the positive words! ;)

Ive known you 3+ years and i didnt know you benched.

Keep it up, It will pay off.

Styrka

What are your goals? Do you only want to lose weight or do you want to add mass aswell?

Fiend

User is banned.
Gumball said:
Ive known you 3+ years and i didnt know you benched.

Keep it up, It will pay off.

He stated that be just now has started benching tho.

Styrka

The Tech Guy said:
The most important thing to me is working every muscle possible, which I still struggle with

I'd recommend you to look into ICF 5X5 or All Pro.

Cybering

User is banned.
Pussy said:
What are your goals? Do you only want to lose weight or do you want to add mass aswell?

My long term goal is to bench my weight, Which will be a slow process,
To me it's helpful your spotter/workout coach has as much determination for yourself as you have,
In easier terms to have sum 1 that makes you put in work.

Styrka

The Tech Guy said:
My long term goal is to bench my weight, Which will be a slow process,
To me it's helpful your spotter/workout coach has as much determination for yourself as you have,
In easier terms to have sum 1 that makes you put in work.

It doesn't haft to be a slow process. After one month of using the program ICF 5X5 my bench had increased with 12KG.

Cybering

User is banned.
Pussy said:
It doesn't haft to be a slow process. After one month of using the program ICF 5X5 my bench had increased with 12KG.

Lol true although with winter break etc. it throws me off & I'm not going to have time for a gym,
But I'm not stopping anytime soon :)

Styrka

The Tech Guy said:
Lol true although with winter break etc. it throws me off & I'm not going to have time for a gym,
But I'm not stopping anytime soon :)

Just remember to work hard and eat right. Good luck with your journey!

Cybering

User is banned.
Pussy said:
Just remember to work hard and eat right. Good luck with your journey!

Thanks man, I forget the eat right sometimes though.