• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What do I do:(

coltie2

Ex-Staff
So I have everything I've ever wanted in life. If something comes out that I want I buy It right away. I live on a lake house. I have dirt bikes and other fun toys like that. I am not happy though:/ I have a girlfriend and she makes me happy. But besides that I don't understand why I am not satisfied with all the things I have. I'm always crazy stressed about school and work. But now I only work 2 days a week to focus more on school:/ idk why I'm reallso posting this I just want to see what you guys have to say. On google all it shows is I am not satisfied. But that it he obvious.

Zeus

DO SPONTANEOUS SHIT MAN, TAKE LIKE A WEEK OFF GO TRAVEL, DO SHROOMS AND WATCH TRIPPY MOVIES. don't do the same routines everyday. That's where I am and I despise it.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Zeus said:
DO SPONTANEOUS SHIT MAN, TAKE LIKE A WEEK OFF GO TRAVEL, DO SHROOMS AND WATCH TRIPPY MOVIES. don't do the same routines everyday. That's where I am and I despise it.
Maybe that is what I need to do. I already travel a lot though. But I should do a spirit journey lol

Cred

Try going to a camping trip with no electronics or anything. Like bear grylls, youll then learn to appreciate everything you have and be satisfied.

Mr. X

Power member.
Cred said:
Try going to a camping trip with no electronics or anything. Like bear grylls, youll then learn to appreciate everything you have and be satisfied.

Bear Grylls stays in hotels lmao

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Cred said:

That would be pretty fun. And I did just buy a new Trek mountain bike. I could pack up and ride off into the wilderness

Space Time

User is banned.
Get a new fucking hobby then.
You're unpleased because your life seems boring and pale as SHIT.
Your problem is that you have a perfect life and have no actual goals to go for.
You need to set a goal you will COMPLETE. For example go learn about animal science for a year. Do something.
When you feel you have a perfect life you feel depressed and alone and so complete it kills you day by day.

Legions

hey man idk why exactly your so upset but ik how you fell, well sort of , i never really had money for any of that stuff my family is quite poor honestly but thats not the point, but man i dont really know much about you but im more then willing to help you and give you advice if you feel like u wanna talk, im always happy to help ppl with problems and maybe i can help you out bro, just pm me or kik me if you want to talk sometime fam, i really hope you feel better...

BTW YOUR AWSOME

rach

coltie2 said:
So I have everything I've ever wanted in life. If something comes out that I want I buy It right away. I live on a lake house. I have dirt bikes and other fun toys like that. I am not happy though:/ I have a girlfriend and she makes me happy. But besides that I don't understand why I am not satisfied with all the things I have. I'm always crazy stressed about school and work. But now I only work 2 days a week to focus more on school:/ idk why I'm reallso posting this I just want to see what you guys have to say. On google all it shows is I am not satisfied. But that it he obvious.
damn you have heaps, just appreciate the things you have and heaps of people have health issues, and are hungry, blind, deaf etc. appreciate that you're healthy and hae all those things.

I would say take a break, and go adventuring :)

nadav

xbox: nadav
honestly i think i kinda know how you feel.

really im in eighth grade right now and i have a shit ton of stuff.

i like to go off on journey's and travel, on october break i'll be flying to singapore.

i suggest you take a month or so off and go travel south-east asia.

and hey, maybe we could even meet up ;)