• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

what do "consoles" mean?

Power member.
when ppl are selling their tags, what do consoles have to do with the acc? does it mean it can easily be taken back?

coltie2

Ex-Staff
x 6 said:
when ppl are selling their tags, what do consoles have to do with the acc? does it mean it can easily be taken back?

Long story short...The more consoles an account has the more Aids it has. Think of it like a 1949 Brothel. The women were used and abused.

Power member.
coltie2 said:
Long story short...The more consoles an account has the more Aids it has. Think of it like a 1949 Brothel. The women were used and abused.

so it can easily be taken back? or is it just a sign of aids

Fedora

x 6 said:
so it can easily be taken back? or is it just a sign of aids

you can pull back an account even if it's on a silver, not hard if you know how what do to
but to be OT: most people see that if more consoles = more AIDs/Owners in the past which makes it a risk for getting called in (example the tag r r with like 30+ consoles on it as well has having a bad owner history)

Power member.
Fedora said:
you can pull back an account even if it's on a silver, not hard if you know how what do to
but to be OT: most people see that if more consoles = more AIDs/Owners in the past which makes it a risk for getting called in (example the tag r r with like 30+ consoles on it as well has having a bad owner history)

so is 10-15 consoles a risky purchase?

Fedora

x 6 said:
so is 10-15 consoles a risky purchase?
Kinda depends in my opinion, if the guy your buying from is sketchy/has a history of scamming then yes, but if they got a reputation for being legit then I would do it,
also if the console are kinda scattered/oldish then I would do it, usually just means they signed in on different consoles every now and then (not sure if I explained that well lol)