• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What Computer Should I Get ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush

Onyx user!
Hey guys, i'm looking for a computer that I would mainly use for gaming, does not have to be something amazing, but a computer that can run games like Minecraft, WoW, Diablo on high settings, and run it smoothly.. ?

my budget is not great but £600..

I would be able to build the computer with the parts.. so what would you guys suggest I get ?

Mittens

User is banned.
This is your basic gaming build that will be able to run games fine on all the newest games. If you plan on OC'ing, buy the EVO 212 CPU Cooler.

Comes out to about 575 Pounds
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/lLOz

Particles

Power member.
Mittens said:
This is your basic gaming build that will be able to run games fine on all the newest games. If you plan on OC'ing, buy the EVO 212 CPU Cooler.

Comes out to about 575 Pounds
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/lLOz

i'd agree with Mittens, quite a nice little machine that one he's put together there :)

sheilmolson

Well I think you should configure such computer so that you can easily create games in your computer. For that purpose you don't have to configure any specific computer only the thing is you will have to install some specific software related to gaming. Recently I configured one computer in my office and with my computer I also purchased monitor arm from Complement ltd. They are manufacturing various accessories like CPU holders, monitor arms, cable trays etc and it is very useful as it increases our productivity.
monitor arm

markspend01

Hey Rush well i think that rather then for purchasing the computer you should buy a laptop which is according to your budget price for more visit that url

ebitobi.com/6940/laptops-products/dell-alienware-m17x10-i7-8gb-laptop----600euro.htm

Zackk

Onyx user!
I saw a good one that is perfect for you on amazon. I'll try to give you a link for it.

м¢ℓσνιη

Depends on if you're a gamer or not.

Rush

Onyx user!
Can you close this please McLovin, this is months old, and I already bought one :)

м¢ℓσνιη

Okay dokie. Closed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.