• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What coding languages should I learn?

Ease

Onyx user!
What languages would you recommend learning first and link me at useful tuts or useful links?

I don't have a particular code in mind.

Kurumi

Onyx user!
RE: Want to learn code?

I'd recommend you to start off with HTML & CSS, then move on to PHP.

Ease

Onyx user!
Left said:

Thanks, do you currently know any languages? If you do, could you give me a little heads up in PM of helpful links

Magnificent

I would be curious in this 2 as i would also like to learn coding

Gen

User is banned.
Left said:

Considering this is a programming sub-forum, I'd say he's referring to programming languages.

I'd recommend learning C++ or C# at first.

Ease

Onyx user!
Rae said:
Considering this is a programming sub-forum, I'd say he's referring to programming languages.

yeah, i had those specific ones in mind along w/ js

Ease

Onyx user!
Aimi said:
Learn VB.NET first, it will make the transition to C++ and C# easier.

Sure, have you got any links or anything I should to start at in particular

velox

Onyx user!
Phony said:
-snip
This channel has other language guides also.

thenewboston is not good learn urself

Aimi said:
Learn VB.NET first, it will make the transition to C++ and C# easier.

yes okay lets go from the most pseudo languag eout there to C++ cool greate idea what can go wrong
Rae said:

why ?

Tempts

Onyx user!
This really depends on what you're looking to do. If you're looking to develop software, HTML and CSS are essentially useless to you, if you're looking to develop websites, you might not need C/C++/Etc.

Ease

Onyx user!
Tempts said:
This really depends on what you're looking to do. If you're looking to develop software, HTML and CSS are essentially useless to you, if you're looking to develop websites, you might not need C/C++/Etc.

Looking to develop software primarily - however, I do make websites in the most easiest program ever, Adobe Muse lmao
I mean I can use dreamweaver to an extent but thats not really a main interest of mine

Depositing.

Onyx user!
Well it depends what you want to do in Coding/Programming. If you want to fuck around and hack shit like I wanted to do when I barely first started to learn how to code and program, You're going to want to learn Web Hacking. The best languages for web hacking to learn are PHP (Server Sided Web hacking), JavaScript (Client Sided Web Hacking). HTML CSS, And SQL for SQLi attacks. But if you don't want to get in the hacking scene with coding, just learn PHP, HTML CSS. It'll be the best in my opinion cause you can make lots of money $ from people if they request you for a job.

I myself recently about 3 or so months ago got into website hacking. It's the best cause I learn a lot about web security and I like bypassing a lot of web security. I first started with learning SQL, then went to SQLi. Im in the process of learning PHP and almost done learning it, I know most. JS is very easy for me. HTML CSS I learned within a week or so.

Mr. X

Power member.
ISIS said:
thenewboston is not good learn urself

yes okay lets go from the most pseudo languag eout there to C++ cool greate idea what can go wrong

why ?

Since you're so quick to shoot everyone down, what do you recommend genius?

Space Time

User is banned.
I actually need some recommendations too.
I want to get into website and game development.

velox

Onyx user!
Phony said:
Since you're so quick to shoot everyone down, what do you recommend genius?
msdn to get started

search problems on stack and msdn learn and understand. blindly following tutorial ( especailly bad ones) will not help you

Ease

Onyx user!
Depositing. said:
Well it depends what you want to do in Coding/Programming. If you want to fuck around and hack shit like I wanted to do when I barely first started to learn how to code and program, You're going to want to learn Web Hacking. The best languages for web hacking to learn are PHP (Server Sided Web hacking), JavaScript (Client Sided Web Hacking). HTML CSS, And SQL for SQLi attacks. But if you don't want to get in the hacking scene with coding, just learn PHP, HTML CSS. It'll be the best in my opinion cause you can make lots of money $ from people if they request you for a job.

I myself recently about 3 or so months ago got into website hacking. It's the best cause I learn a lot about web security and I like bypassing a lot of web security. I first started with learning SQL, then went to SQLi. Im in the process of learning PHP and almost done learning it, I know most. JS is very easy for me. HTML CSS I learned within a week or so.

I mean, I'd like to make software, but learning around security has been something I wanted to learn for about 3 years but couldn't really pick it up, hmu in a pm or something?

Glubz

User is banned.
HTML > CSS > Javascript > Python then move on from there.

Twelve

User is banned.
I would also like to learn how to code. What is the language that @sdk uses? I would like to learn how to code checkers

sdk

User is banned.
Twelve said:
I would also like to learn how to code. What is the language that @sdk uses? I would like to learn how to code checkers

I use C# for Windows, Java for multiple platform.