• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What Are Your Views on Homo Sexuality?

Lunagron

The Elite said:
Well, I'd like to get your opinions on your views of homo sexuality.

If I see spam, flame or any hate comments, warnings will be issued.

I believe homo sexuality is normal, and we shouldn't judge, for they did not choose that form of lifestyle.

You can't choose the gender you are born as. Nor can you really choose your orientation.

One thing that pisses me off more that anything is when people are ok with lesbianism but are somehow disgusted by homosexuality. *sigh* (hypocrites)

Nicco

Onyx user!
Lunagron said:
You can't choose the gender you are born as. Nor can you really choose your orientation.

One thing that pisses me off more that anything is when people are ok with lesbianism but are somehow disgusted by homosexuality. *sigh* (hypocrites)

Which is a lot of guys that I know.
They're like "Dude seeing two chicks make out is so hot."
But, gays, "Ewww that's nasty."

Exactly, hypocrites.

SayWhat

I don't really hate them but I don't like it if they come close to me. But that's just me.

Will

Onyx user!
If that's how they like there life. Let them live their life like that. You should be allowed to live how you want. Nothing wrong with being gay.

Sexyy

Onyx user!
im all for gay rights..why shouldnt 2 homosexuals be aloud to get married? its BS but blah..its not like they can chose to be gay...i have a few gay friends..there just like us just like the same gender...lol

ghazal

Echoes said:
I dislike homosexuality.
The female and male bodies were designed to reproduce with each other.
It should be kept that way.
I have a bi friend, but I wouldn't let him touch me at all.
He's never had a boyfriend or kissed a guy.

I agree with him.
Basically it depends upon religions, (IMHO) . I don't think Christianity allows it.

Its against the nature too.

Solidify

I think that sex and marriage is between a man and a women in order to procreate as God intended. However, all arguments against homosexuality are both religious and irrational in nature because the reality is that homosexuality is not a deliberate sexual orientation; it's a lifestyle as well as contributing factor to who someone is.