• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What account should I make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amped-

I have a level 3 with 1.8m.

What kind of pker should I make?

x04a

Onyx user!
94 magic,
50 attack,
99 str,
rush.

Amped-

That would be beast.. but im doing f2p.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
f2p, do a..
99 range
56 mage
99 str
40 attack
40 def if your feeling freeky. XD

x04a

Onyx user!
Musik said:
f2p, do a..
99 range
56 mage
99 str
40 attack
40 def if your feeling freeky. XD

ewno

99 range
32 mage
99 str
5 attack

be awesome.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Why only 32 mage and 5 attack..?

x04a

Onyx user!
Magic is pointless in f2p pking, 5 attack would lower your cb dramatically, while still hitting around a 20 with a 2h.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Not at all, you can almost hit a 15 every time with fire blast. Its like the vengence of F2P, and with 5 attack your never gona hit.

Amped-

I'm gonna make pure str.. 40 att 60+ str.

For now atleast.

x04a

Onyx user!
Musik said:
Not at all, you can almost hit a 15 every time with fire blast. Its like the vengence of F2P, and with 5 attack your never gona hit.

Its not even close to vengeance of f2p, vengeance is activated randomly, and you CANT combo with magic. It isnt possible. Its pointless. "pure mages" fail.

Pink Floyd

Anyway, Amped, make whatever you feel would best suit you. Using the advice you've gotten so far. :smile:

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Your so wrong dude, you can hit high with mage. Vengence is a lunar spell, its not "random".

x04a

Onyx user!
Musik said:
Your so wrong dude, you can hit high with mage. Vengence is a lunar spell, its not "random".

You obviously aren't reading....
You CANT combo with magic, NO ONE is going to fight pure mage, and vengeance RANDOMLY hits, you dont decide.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
In a pvp world you don't really get to pick and choose a fight, and using mage in f2p is the closest thing you can get to a combo for f2p players. I've been playing RS for 8 years, I know what I'm talking about.

x04a

Onyx user!
Musik said:
In a pvp world you don't really get to pick and choose a fight, and using mage in f2p is the closest thing you can get to a combo for f2p players. I've been playing RS for 8 years, I know what I'm talking about.

Don't pull the BS "I've been playing for xyz years" line. I don't care how long you've played. You have NO clue what you're talking about if you think Magic+anything is comboing in f2p... You CANNOT combo with it. The timers make it IMPOSSIBLE. You DO NOT understand... You hit them with a rune scim. You try to hit them with fire blast. It waits 6 seconds.

Now, if you arent an idiot, you do this
Hit with rune scim, switch to 2h, ko.

Not trying to insult you or anything, but don't try to make up something if you don't have recent experience with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.