• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Well I tried

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm really not that good at photoshop and I'm trying to learn it and I came up with this.

nero1.png

rushedclaws.png

atheism1-1.png

Constructive criticism is helpful since I'm still learning!

Sinn

Have you looked up a tutorial? If not i suggest you do. Though experimenting is good, i suggest having basic knowledge of what you can do in photoshop, Let's see. If that's a signature, the text is way too big. The render doesn't match with your background, and it has a bad placement, I see a tint of lighting but you should work on it. Learning is good, look up tutorial and experiment on your own style. Goodluck!

Sin said:
Have you looked up a tutorial? If not i suggest you do. Though experimenting is good, i suggest having basic knowledge of what you can do in photoshop, Let's see. If that's a signature, the text is way too big. The render doesn't match with your background, and it has a bad placement, I see a tint of lighting but you should work on it. Learning is good, look up tutorial and experiment on your own style. Goodluck!

Thanks! I'll check into some tutorials! Much appreciated.

I haven't really tried any more tutorials but I added a couple more I tested on...more feedback is appreciated!

Thanks I'll get into it soon enough! Thanks for the feedback guys!

Xypher

imo the text is a bit wierd and the renders are a lil bit off, but definitely better than my first few. ha just keep working with it and you'll see in about a week or 2 so much difference, also join a graphics forum, and use their resources such as brush packs, font packs etc :) Not bad for first ones

AustinB said:
imo the text is a bit wierd and the renders are a lil bit off, but definitely better than my first few. ha just keep working with it and you'll see in about a week or 2 so much difference, also join a graphics forum, and use their resources such as brush packs, font packs etc :) Not bad for first ones

Thanks Austin! I shall look into it haha. atm I need to find out how to find good renders :/

Status
Not open for further replies.