• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

well boys.. instagram checking is patched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coder

Power member.
Its that time boys.. the day we have all dreaded. Instagram has patched normal checking..... at least for now until I finish the fix for it that I am working on. ;)

stubs

My checker still works. What do you mean lol? & when you're done with yours, is it going to not show the banned one because I will happily buy it. :)

Coder

Power member.
stubs said:
My checker still works. What do you mean lol? & when your done with yours is it going to not show the banned one because I will happily buy it. :)
after 100+ tries of checking it errors 1000's of times for to many requests. There are ways of getting around this but a lot of users won't be able to check for awhile.

@wax can vouch. Checking is broken for a lot of users.

TrigInc

LMAO its not actually broken just need to be smarter than using the link everyone else uses is all...

Coder

Power member.
TrigInc said:
LMAO its not actually broken just need to be smarter than using the link everyone else uses is all...
Notice how I said "normal" checking. Probably should of emphasized it better and what I meant by "normal". Anyways.. I no longer support instagram checking or care about it whatsoever so if I could junk this thread I would. I'll close for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.