• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Weed and Xanax?

Zeus

XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN XAN DOWN MAN DOWN

@cas @kyle

cas

Forum said:
Xans and alcohol is lit :) fucking greatest times. Just don't drink to much of you will OD.
FUCKING FACTS IM OFF ALL THREE RN THOUGH BUT I HATE BUD NOW. NO ONE HERE CAN GO BAR FOR BAR WITH ME. XAN DOWN, MAN DOWN, GOTTT DAAAAMN.

dagger

cas said:
FUCKING FACTS IM OFF ALL THREE RN THOUGH BUT I HATE BUD NOW. NO ONE HERE CAN GO BAR FOR BAR WITH ME. XAN DOWN, MAN DOWN, GOTTT DAAAAMN.

Bruhhhhh you don't even need to down a bunch of bars, if you add enough alcohol. 2 bars and enough drink will have you so gone!!!!

cas

Forum said:
Bruhhhhh you don't even need to down a bunch of bars, if you add enough alcohol. 2 bars and enough drink will have you so gone!!!!
YOU TALKING TO ONE OF THE REALEST NIGGAS ON THIS FORUM I BE OFF THE SHITS.

Zeus

cas said:
YOU TALKING TO ONE OF THE REALEST NIGGAS ON THIS FORUM I BE OFF THE SHITS.

Vouch, he is off the shits as we speak.

Celica

User is banned.
Done it a couple times, give it a shot. It's a good time.

Zee

Onyx user!
Barbiturates / benzo such as xanax should never be mixed with alcohol ever.
Weed can be mixed with xanax with no worries.
Opiates mix well with xanax (half your doses!) and of course all that with weed :)

Be careful though, it is a slippery slope.

cas

Zee said:
Barbiturates / benzo such as xanax should never be mixed with alcohol ever.
Weed can be mixed with xanax with no worries.
Opiates mix well with xanax (half your doses!) and of course all that with weed :)

Be careful though, it is a slippery slope.
Shut up bitch before you get this -15

O F

Ye it's lit af but not something to do everyday. (dont get addicted)
I used to pop several barz a day until this one time I was out of state and my supply was @ home.
That was some scary shit :s

the long terms for benzos is retarded...

Caz said:
Bars, Bacardi151, dabs.
^^^^^^^^^^

151 is from hell, thats shit burns like a bitch.

Caz

Onyx user!
O F said:
Ye it's lit af but not something to do everyday. (dont get addicted)
I used to pop several barz a day until this one time I was out of state and my supply was @ home.
That was some scary shit :s

the long terms for benzos is retarded...

151 is from hell, thats shit burns like a bitch.

benzo addiction is horrible and the withdraws suck.

Jaken

Weed and Xanax is fine, but I do not recommend mixing Xanax and alcohol. The last time I did, I didn't realize I did this, but my friends recorded me and told me. We went to Fazoli's and I went behind the counter and was grabbing a bunch of shit. I also poured my drink on the ground for no reason. After we left, we went in to the gas station and I was yelling and knocking shit over. Then I went in the car and I hit my head on the window and didn't wake up when my friends were driving. After that, I got dropped off and I stood in the middle of the street and stood at my door for 5 minutes trying to figure out how to open it. Next morning, I woke up and thought I was dead. I didn't remember how I got home. I was scared.

jstinbebr

User is banned.
Jaken said:
Weed and Xanax is fine, but I do not recommend mixing Xanax and alcohol. The last time I did, I didn't realize I did this, but my friends recorded me and told me. We went to Fazoli's and I went behind the counter and was grabbing a bunch of shit. I also poured my drink on the ground for no reason. After we left, we went in to the gas station and I was yelling and knocking shit over. Then I went in the car and I hit my head on the window and didn't wake up when my friends were driving. After that, I got dropped off and I stood in the middle of the street and stood at my door for 5 minutes trying to figure out how to open it. Next morning, I woke up and thought I was dead. I didn't remember how I got home. I was scared.
hahahahahaha that's fucking awesome

O F

Caz said:
benzo  addiction is horrible and the withdraws suck.

Yea i was @ a friends house and this girl I was tryna hook up with was there and It just kicked in.
I was probably one of my worst life experiences.

warlock

User is banned.
if you re one crazy ass man, go ahead lol