• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Way of life

Revo

Power member.
Im basically just switching between watching anime on my bed and playing xbox on my couch LMAO
my parents say im living like an old man and we always joke about it.
When im in school and classmates ask me what im planning for the weekend im always like playing games 24/7 and watching anime KAPPA
they actually dont believe me although im telling the truth!!
I think i couldnt ever stop being a sloth but as long as you take everything the fun way life is GOOD!
All your worries will fade after a certian time, i always wanted a gf when i was 17-20 but now i just got over it!
So if you get negative thoughts just remind yourself of the good things such as health, security, snakcs,gaming and your waifu!!!

Package

you are the definition of a loser.

Go outside, explore, do new things.

Life is amazing, once you explore and open your mind.

Revo

Power member.
Package said:
you are the definition of a loser.

Go outside, explore, do new things.

Life is amazing, once you explore and open your mind.

life is amazing once u start sacrificing cats to the great lord micheal belyea

SOS

Sounds good except the anime part lol.

Ordy

Lmaoooo. I'm weak, my nigga if u don't break them bumper car new balance out and get to hiking.

Revo

Power member.
meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
two things:

mental illness

and paqij is a nerd

cats are a mental illness how r u not on the cross suffering for me fapping to hentai every night KAPPA?!?!

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Sounds like a decent way of life. I basically just go on fk, go wakeboarding, do some homework. My job at the ski resort just ended. Now I am just practicing daily for my waterski tournaments I do. The first one is next weekend:D

Revo

Power member.
coltie2 said:
Sounds like a decent way of life. I basically just go on fk, go wakeboarding, do some homework. My job at the ski resort just ended. Now I am just practicing daily for my waterski tournaments I do. The first one is next weekend:D

Good luck on that man! Do you live near a beach? I wish i would LOL

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
coltie2 said:
I live on a lake in Washington:)

Are you around Lake Tahoe? Or anywhere near that?