• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Warface Beta

Aura

Onyx user!
An irl friend of mine mentioned an open beta was going on for the game Warface right now. I haven't had a chance to play it or watch any gameplay, but he said it was an FPS so naturally I'm interested. Have any of you kind users had a chance to play it? What are your thoughts so far? I'm going to download it when I get home later. I'll update with my feedback once I get some good games in.

Akatsuki

User is banned.
The gameplay is pretty horrible. I played it like the 2nd day it was out and the recoil on ever gun for treadfull. You should still try it and make your own opinion.

Aura

Onyx user!
Furious said:
The gameplay is pretty horrible. I played it like the 2nd day it was out and the recoil on ever gun for treadfull. You should still try it and make your own opinion.

Thanks for your insight. Do you think it has any competitive potential? The fact that the recoil is high means that gun skill is a factor which institutes a skill gap. That's important.

Akatsuki

User is banned.
It could have competitive potential but honestly it's just a trash game right now. They might have done some updates since then to help though.

Aura

Onyx user!
I've been playing this beta a shit ton. I'm already in the #1 clan in the world for console. The maps are great, physics and mechanics are good although I wish you could jump a little higher. The lag comp is pretty bad, I'm hoping it will be a lot better when the full game drops in a couple days.

There has already been talk of competitive events, I might compete. I honestly feel that I'm in the top 100 as far as skill goes on the console in the US. I'm hoping gamebattles picks this game up at the very least.

GoodBye

Power member.
It's okay. Not my favorite game or anything. But I would suggest trying it :)

Aura

Onyx user!
insanity said:
is this available for xbox one or just 360? looks interesting want to try it :p

I'm honestly not sure man, I think just 360 for now. Google it :p

Vengeance

Power member.
Warface blows my left testicle. I have it on PC. But I guess that what you get with most free games.

Also I do believe they said it will be heading to X1 in the future.

Aura

Onyx user!
@Vengeance what don't you like about the game?

Vengeance

Power member.
Alt said:
@Vengeance what don't you like about the game?

It is extremely laggy. It does not run smooth in fact I have glitched out of maps like 5 times. The graphics are really bad even for a free to play game. But the main reason is just the lag. And it is just like every other shooter there is no originality.

Aura

Onyx user!
That's dissapointing to hear, I think on the console it's supposed to be dedicated servers. I really hope the lag aspect gets cleared up.

ShiCk

PLayed it for 5 mins and turned it off right away.. atm not my controlls