• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Want Opinions On My Theme

Chrisu

Okay, so I have been working on my own theme, using a base of course. It's not completely from scratch. I am going to be gathering a list of what's good about it and what's bad. Then fixing the bad while trying to keep the good.

http://www.creativegaming.net/index.php

Looking at that, what is your first impression? Note: It's not done, not even close. I just started it last night. So there are a few things that aren't matching and what not.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
It's a little too purple for my liking.. I suggest either using a different shade of purple, or using a different color. But ignoring that, I can't really see anything that needs changing at the moment.

What do you plan on changing on this theme btw? Just wondering.
I'll give a better reply tomorrow, just made this quick reply before going to bed. :p

Chrisu

Sanctuary said:
It's a little too purple for my liking.. I suggest either using a different shade of purple, or using a different color. But ignoring that, I can't really see anything that needs changing at the moment.

What do you plan on changing on this theme btw? Just wondering.
I'll give a better reply tomorrow, just made this quick reply before going to bed. :p

How dare you mock the purple! Lol, kidding. I get that. I may change the shades of purple to mix match different shades. Going to create my own smile pack, and edit more userbars, etc.

Just wanted to see what people don't like and like so I can make a "to-do" list.