• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Von LP

Vanquish

Onyx user!
This is an LP I made from Kat Von D.

For those of you who don't know who this is

Code:
Kat Von D (born Katherine Von Drachenberg on March 8, 1982 in Monterrey, Mexico) is a Mexican-born American tattoo artist and television personality. She is best known for her work as a featured tattoo artist on the TLC reality television show Miami Ink. A subsequent TLC series LA Ink, premiered August 7, 2007 in the United States and November 11, 2007 in the UK.

And now the piece.

Purple_Von_by_ColdBodies.png

Badd Spella

Alright, where to begin with this piece..

The color scheme you chose fits the signature perfectly. I mean, the color choices are so appealing to my eyes. I've seen this on a few of your signatures and haven't pointed it out to you yet, but the lighting affect you do on the body of your render looks really good. It makes your art stand out, and look a lot better. The butter flys behind Kat Von D's head look really good; it adds a lot of effect. I don't like the small black line that runs on Kat's chest. Although it's probably part of the C4D, IMO you should have erased it to keep the render clean. I'm a little off about the flowers on the button of your piece. It really enervates you piece, in my opinion.

Over all, I really like this work of art, Echoes. I would have to give it a 8/10.

P.S. I like how you didn't cover up the cougar patterned bra.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Badd Spella said:
Alright, where to begin with this piece..

The color scheme you chose fits the signature perfectly. I mean, the color choices are so appealing to my eyes. I've seen this on a few of your signatures and haven't pointed it out to you yet, but the lighting affect you do on the body of your render looks really good. It makes your art stand out, and look a lot better. The butter flys behind Kat Von D's head look really good; it adds a lot of effect. I don't like the small black line that runs on Kat's chest. Although it's probably part of the C4D, IMO you should have erased it to keep the render clean. I'm a little off about the flowers on the button of your piece. It really enervates you piece, in my opinion.

Over all, I really like this work of art, Echoes. I would have to give it a 8/10.

P.S. I like how you didn't cover up the cougar patterned bra.

Thanks for another great CnC.
I've never even noticed the line on the stock to be honest.
I decided to put the vector flowers and butterflies just to throw some pizazz into it and try something new, which is what i'm always looking for.
I really like this style i'm using though.
Great CnC!

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
Sick man , this picture is fantastic , i give you 7/10 but i don't know why :p.

Neoz

Simply sexy, thats about how ill describe the piece.
If only the text wasn't there though, ruined it a bit for me :(