• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

@Voices written by The Host

Liquids

I blame voices' girlfriend for all the bad stuff that happened to his life.

Here goes the life of Landon Senior

At the start of 2016. Landon was living a lavish life on the forums. Upgrading rep4repping, buying all the lavish internet names across different platform such as the gaming console Xbox, he obtained high tier usernames such as Moan, Delicious, And many more which he turbod and that I can not discuss. Not only for Xbox. He also obtained high tier Instagram usernames, Kik and Twitter usernames. This was the year of Landons reign. Well that's what he thought it was.

Mid 2016, his life was going great. His mother $1000 investment for Moan was predicted to generate high profits. His mother was proud" that's my over weight son, his father would have been proud if he was here and not cheating with Michelle from the block"

It was prom day, and Mr Landon wanted to test his luck. He asked the prettiest girl from the lunch time debate club whether she wanted to browse FK and go to prom with him. She said YESS !!!!!!!

With Landon striking all these good lucks. He thought nothing could ruin this luck and reign of his.

(Prom night info won't be released unless DLc is purchased)

After prom night, Mr Landon received a angry (who ever owns that Gamertag Is a cool ass dude) phone call from his Mother (PM me for her dox) saying the land lord demanded 3 months rent upfront. This brought shock to the family, but his mother remembered about the $1000 moan investment (predicted a $500 profit)

He thought his life couldn't get any worst. Until XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT TEAM , sent him an email to [email protected] saying how he breeched Xbox live code of conduct , the ban reason was showing his genitals to kids using kinect.

He thought things could not get any worst. Wrong he was. MR Cole (The scammer Cole, well all Coles are scammers. Even the Cole on HF with 1000 rep) decided to pull back few of the Instagrams he sold him. Not only did he lose his gamertags and Xbox. He now lost all his OG usernames.

He now lost all his OG usernames. Crying, drinking , eating and playing League of Legends, was what he did to go pass through his depression phase. His girl friend called him saying how she caught meningitis. With all the bad luck happening. One good news struck. This is when Mr Major Nelson tweeted about the huge reset. Mr voices Landon recruited 4 Indian boys ( Ambien , R4R Liquids, Agony, Fedoras) to help him claim his long time goal Gamertag of Voices. He struck his luck. Gamertag God and Voices was available. Voices was chosen.

He screamed of joy and paid the Indian boys $0.80 BTC each for the 6 hours of claiming.

Voices was screaming of joy. Until he decided to use his kinect again. Indians at the Xbox head quarters in india recieved many complaints from angry white mothers saying there's an abnormal guy playing UNO on Xbox showing his genitals on Xbox. Xbox employees had enough and decided to ban all the Xbox usernames he owned including his prize possession of Voices. Not only that, they also decided to ban his console.

Now his mother don't speak to him anymore. Mr Landon just browsed hack forums and forum Korner with no hope and no money. Hoping to strike luck again.

I guess the Moral of the story is, if you have nice usernames don't get a girlfriend.

This story is based on a true story of a chap Called Mr Brandon. His Xbox Gamertag was Loan. His HF and FK is Noises.

By @"the host"

Last edited by a moderator:

Yui

RE: @Voices

Liquids you're a funny guy but you're forgetting the greasiest Indian on ForumKorner, @Revo!

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.

You just wasted about a minute and a half of my life.

Rare

You're a slow ass reader then. @therapy your fault.

OP: Moral of the story really is don't fuck with OGs and continue the genital pictures regardless.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.

Rare said:
You're a slow ass reader then. @therapy your fault.

OP: Moral of the story really is don't fuck with OGs and continue the genital pictures regardless.

Sorry my full attention was not on the thread.

Revo

Power member.
Dayum that was the funniest shit i read in weeks LITERALLY LMFAO!

Liquids

Articuno said:
Liquids you're a funny guy but you're forgetting the greasiest Indian on ForumKorner, @Revo!

I love @revo

Therapy said:
You just wasted about a minute and a half of my life.

Oh well

Agony said:
I just fucking died. And for some reason, I was trying to read this as a rap which made it better lmao.

LMAOOOOO read it as a rap

Revo said:
Dayum that was the funniest shit i read in weeks LITERALLY LMFAO!

I couldn't stop laughing whilst reading it lmaoooo