• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Voices has prom today

The Host

Do you all think @voices is going to get laid tonight at prom

He was a very happy chap on Xbox today.

What do you think @liquids

Fedora

He just needs to tell them his OG's and the girls will start pouring in.

Liquids

Lmao when he was calling in Jack's tag him and the MS woman were talking about what he's gonna wear to prom lmaoooo

He's a skid but he'll get hella bitches to moan for him

The Host

Knowing Landon. His probably going to take his date to Greggs and buy her a cheese and onion pastie

@fedoras He will say a sob story about how @moan got banned

Awhile

Step it up man, a host can't be saying "an very" like come on man. Learn grammar buddy. I believe @voices is the one that got fucked this prom, you know, everything getting banned and all.

Voices

Power member.
@Siren yeah, weirdly enough she knows all about this online stuff I do, she thinks its cute til I get bent over and fucked by a horse

Tequila

She'll be wet as Niagara falls when you tell her about you're oG's

Color

Tequila said:
She'll be wet as Niagara falls when you tell her about you're oG's
Won't matter if Slick Nick slides through, though.  You see, he's been on Xbox Live since 2003.  Xbox Live NXOE Veteran Member GAWD.  Slays more women than Bill Cosby.  Simply put, his Thick Sausage will put you out of business real quick.

Tequila

Color said:
Won't matter if Slick Nick slides through, though.  You see, he's been on Xbox Live since 2003.  Xbox Live NXOE Veteran Member GAWD.  Slays more women than Bill Cosby.  Simply put, his Thick Sausage will put you out of business real quick.
You sir, made my morning :) I tip my hat for you Fgt.