• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Virginity or Not?

Summon

User is banned.
Damnation said:
Now there is an idea. Let's just support post whore's, who re-make threads for attention.

It's not that I'm supporting it, I'm just thinking that atleast in my mind its not a big deal. Everyone is different so I guess I shouldn't be speaking for everyone. I kind of see how people copying you gets annoying though.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Age:14 Plan on losing it to your mom. I made a your mom joke.

Contest

Onyx user!
Damnation said:
Now there is an idea. Let's just support post whore's, who re-make threads for attention.

Here's an idea;

Shut the fuck up and stop complaining over the Internet.

The Truth III

User is banned.
Virginity is gone.
The Truth about FK. FK is a website designed to scam, period. Staff scams, booty scams, everyone scams! There are reports of scam reports from Christy, Quad, & Uzi. I wouldn't be surprised if Philly turns down that route also. This is america, where I can voice my opinion. "Freedom
of Speech" So If i get banned on this forum, I guess you guys don't care about your rights. But I will be back, idgaf. Quad says he scammed someone to give the tag back to the original owner. Who gave you authority? This is a website? You have no power, PERIOD. THIS IS THE FUCKEN INTERNET! WAKE UP YOU NERDS! You think your running shit by the amount of "words" you own, trust me, your not.

If you really think you have a belonging here, there is nothing to belong too. This website has no other purpose except for the marketing of usernames to internet service.

- Anonymous

Pacitti

User is banned.
I lost when I was 14 to a girl I, regret to this day touching, I had sex with two others snice, a lot better:)

SNIPER

15, Still a virgin. I could have fucked a bitch already but i'd rather wait and have sex with a better girl.

illest.

Onyx user!
Famous said:

Planning on loosing it before my sophomore year.

I live in ireland, what the hell is "sophomore" ?

NRSHokie

Power member.
I am currently 15! I lost mine when turned 14 to a girl that was 15 at the time! She was very beautiful, pure luck that I got her in bed! Too bad she moved later that year! We had something! <3 :)

Haha oops I had put 13!

Buds

not... lost mine my junior year..

Highrise

User is banned.
14, Turning 15 November.

Lost it 2 months ago during Summer Vacation, I regret it. Let's see Sophomore Year and Junior go well. :)