• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Verdict's Pardon - Updated

RyanVerdict

Recently made a thread regarding my pardon request upon being unbanned and let back onto FK on my main account (@Verdict)

I'm creating this FINAL thread because during my time trying to make a better name for myself, I encountered the user (@Found) which happened to be one of the victims that I scammed offsite. This is unrelated to ForumKorner but I was picking up the pieces I broke earlier this year and paid him back $150 and two Instagrams worth $100+ (Full amount)

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/900WN
(KIK was confirmed onsite and be can found in his signature as well)

But for @Busty as he hasn't been online ever since the problem, getting in contact with him is close to impossible.

As you can see I'm trying very hard to put the past behind me and be let back onto the site where I can continue my legitimate deals and rebuild the friendships I made during my time.

Hear my out.
Yours sincerely,

Philly

Power member.
Congratulations your pardon has been accepted.

Upon being unbanned you agree to the following; Being stripped of all your membership upgrades, donation awards and any other on-site item you may have once had.

If you do anything that breaks our rules again you shall receive another ban but be ineligible to be pardoned back.

By signing into your ForumKorner account after being unbanned you agree to everything stated above.