• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Ven0m When are we fighting :)?

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Ven0m when are we fighting :)? what rules etc.. and i made this thread so once we fight i can upload the recording to the thread :) makes it more interesting :D

What level are you guys? If it's near my level I'll fight you ;).

Ven0m

Onyx user!
I will be fighting you soon, its just that my 103 is STILL locked. If you don't believe me, ask Ti Skate too.

~Ven0m

Ven0m

Onyx user!
michaelkr1 said:
You mean the 103 that you gave away?

Yea, I told Scot that I've decided to give him a different, better account and id take the 103 back, give him his stuff and the zerker i promised him. However, Fagex locked the account because one second, he's logged in from one part of the world, then the next second Im logged in from a different state! Also, michael, I'd appreciate it if you mind your own business and not interfere in my business. Cheers!

~Ven0m

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Ven0m said:
Yea, I told Scot that I've decided to give him a different, better account and id take the 103 back, give him his stuff and the zerker i promised him. However, Fagex locked the account because one second, he's logged in from one part of the world, then the next second Im logged in from a different state! Also, michael, I'd appreciate it if you mind your own business and not interfere in my business. Cheers!

~Ven0m

Firstly The companies name is Jagex.
Secondly Jagex doesnt lock accounts for them signing in, in different regions etc.. They only lock if somebody attempts to recover alot and fail, in which case jagex locks the account to prevent it being hacked..

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Pheonix said:
Firstly The companies name is Jagex.
Secondly Jagex doesnt lock accounts for them signing in, in different regions etc.. They only lock if somebody attempts to recover alot and fail, in which case jagex locks the account to prevent it being hacked..

If one minute, scot is logged in from one part of the world. And 2 minutes later, the account is logged in from a whole nother country, even Jagex will get suspicious. And, it is obvious to them that the account is being stolen.

~Ven0m

@Pheonix don't be a douche, if he wants to call it Fagex he can. Also Jagex can lock accounts if they want, it's their decision and they do it sometimes.

@Ven0m stop signing your name everytime, it pisses me off.

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Cubs said:
@Pheonix don't be a douche, if he wants to call it Fagex he can. Also Jagex can lock accounts if they want, it's their decision and they do it sometimes.

@Ven0m stop signing your name everytime, it pisses me off.

Lol, fine. But I was on sythe.org the other day and I was buying this account and I accidently signed my name at bottom of pm(~Ven0m) and turns out it was Robbie from here and he recognized me as Ven0m from RG. NOW, I know I can trust the seller. See, the sig has its perks sometimes...

~Ven0m(oops)

GGT_ClAwEr

its obvious he gave it away and had it planned to recover after i got wealth on the acc he gave me