• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Vaping

Cannabis

Onyx user!
If you vape nictotine and have never smoked cigarettes, you're a faggot and[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] I hope you get chronic pneumonia.[/font] No, I'm not saying you're gay. I wouldn't insult gay people by comparing them to you. It's literally the same thing as chewing nicotine gum when you're not a smoker trying to quit. 

Exist

Formerly @Trap
People that weren't previously smokers who vape anything past 0mg of Nic are complete imbeciles. If they're doing it as a hobby or something, they shouldn't need nor want any nicotine in the e-liquid they buy.

I have seen firsthand like 1 or 2 people I personally know, do this. I completely agree with how idiotic people can be. Why become addicted to nicotine 'just because'?

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Trap said:
People that weren't previously smokers who vape anything past 0mg of Nic are complete imbeciles. If they're doing it as a hobby or something, they shouldn't need nor want any nicotine in the e-liquid they buy.

I have seen firsthand like 1 or 2 people I personally know, do this. I completely agree with how idiotic people can be. Why become addicted to nictoine 'just because'?

Even without nicotine in it you're still retarded. Its literally breathing in water. They should go inhale the ocean.

Yeti

Nicotine isn't that bad for you, its just addictive. Its comparable to Caffeine. A lot of my friends like headrush. I personally vape for the flavor and make my own ejuice, selling to ex-smokers and anyone in between. There is no tar, the smell doesn't linger, you're not inhaling 2000° smoke, and you can easily control the nicotine amount that goes into your body. Over the past year I've made all of my money from selling vaporizer related parts, and I have certainly spent a lot of money. I don't understand why anyone would want to smoke when eJuice is much more environmentally sustainable, better tasting, and comes with much less risk.

If this all constitutes me as a "faggot" then why would you want to be straight!? lol

P.S. I assume you like mmj since your username is "Cannabis" ever tried vaping flower? You get many more terpenes (flavor) and the high is cleaner.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Yeti said:
Nicotine isn't that bad for you, its just addictive. Its comparable to Caffeine. A lot of my friends like headrush. I personally vape for the flavor and make my own ejuice, selling to ex-smokers and anyone in between. There is no tar, the smell doesn't linger, you're not inhaling 2000° smoke, and you can easily control the nicotine amount that goes into your body. Over the past year I've made all of my money from selling vaporizer related parts, and I have certainly spent a lot of money. I don't understand why anyone would want to smoke when eJuice is much more environmentally sustainable, better tasting, and comes with much less risk.

If this all constitutes me as a "faggot" then why would you want to be straight!? lol

P.S. I assume you like mmj since your username is "Cannabis" ever tried vaping flower? You get many more terpenes (flavor) and the high is cleaner.

You're an idiot.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nicotine-side-effects.html

"inhaling 2000° smoke" Because I can totally melt steel with a cigarette, hell I don't know what I'm thinking using an arc welder at work when I could just be using my cigarettes all day.

"Environmentally sustainable" Its not like tobacco is a plant or anything, we need to stop drilling for tobacco guys.

Vaporizing cannabis is an entirely different concept. You use raw plant matter which turns into smoke. Not an alcohol based solution that becomes water vapor.

Yeti

Cannabis said:
You're an idiot.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nicotine-side-effects.html

"inhaling 2000° smoke" Because I can totally melt steel with a cigarette, hell I don't know what I'm thinking using an arc welder at work when I could just be using my cigarettes all day.

"Environmentally sustainable" Its not like tobacco is a plant or anything, we need to stop drilling for tobacco guys.

Vaporizing cannabis is an entirely different concept. You use raw plant matter which turns into smoke. Not an alcohol based solution that becomes water vapor.
I admit to being wrong about the 2000, more like 1200. But the highest you'll go vaping will only be around 410 (not including dry hits). But caffeine does comes with its dangers as well, http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002445.htm. What I mean by environmentally friendly is more related to the waste of cigarette butts (approximately 250 billion cigarette butts are littered in the US annually). And who told you E-juice uses alcohol as a base?

Also when you smoke cannabis its black, when you vape it its more of a brown and is referred as "vaped weed" which can be used for various things im told.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Yeti said:
I admit to being wrong about the 2000, more like 1200. But the highest you'll go vaping will only be around 410 (not including dry hits). But caffeine does comes with its dangers as well, http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002445.htm. What I mean by environmentally friendly is more related to the waste of cigarette butts (approximately 250 billion cigarette butts are littered in the US annually). And who told you E-juice uses alcohol as a base?

Also when you smoke cannabis its black, when you vape it its more of a brown and is referred as "vaped weed" which can be used for various things im told.

Ok so I was wrong about the alcohol part. Propelyne glycol (aka antifreeze) and/or vegetable glycerin is totally good for you.
Yeah, you don't throw away cigarette butts but plastic bottle are awesome for the environment.
What does the color of the by-product of smoke weed vs vaporizing it have to do with anything? After you smoke weed you can clean you pipe and smoke the resin. I've never heard of any use for vaped weed other than selling to stupid people.

Joy

Power member.
Cannabis said:
Ok so I was wrong about the alcohol part. Propelyne glycol (aka antifreeze) and/or vegetable glycerin is totally good for you.
Yeah, you don't throw away cigarette butts but plastic bottle are awesome for the environment.
What does the color of the by-product of smoke weed vs vaporizing it have to do with anything? After you smoke weed you can clean you pipe and smoke the resin. I've never heard of any use for vaped weed other than selling to stupid people.
You can use vaped weed for multiple things.
You can make hash, QWISO, edibles, etc...
What I don't understand is why you're arguing what other people do in their lives.
If they want to smoke ejuice with nicotine, then let them do that.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Joy said:
You can use vaped weed for multiple things.
You can make hash, QWISO, edibles, etc...
What I don't understand is why you're arguing what other people do in their lives.
If they want to smoke ejuice with nicotine, then let them do that.

Why would you use something with minimalTHC in it to make a product that is supposed to have a lot of THC in it? If that's what you're trying to do you'd be far better of by using raw weed. You'll get a much better product while using much less material.

I'm trying to get people to realize that certain behaviors they have are retarded. I care about humanity.

Yeti

Cannabis said:
Ethylene glycol is the key ingredient in Antifreeze (propylene glycol's cousin) and its rather harmful to humans. Vegetable glycerin is used in many applications and cosmetics, including personal lubricant, so thank PG and VG you were born. Both ingredients the FDA views as safe. Also e-cigarettes have many uses before tossing them + juice can come in glass bottles which I imagine are recyclable and the plastic ones may be as well. The color depends (more or less) on the heat it was exposed to. Toast some sourdough for 2 minutes and... golden brown. 6 minutes? yeah not so fun..

Cannabis said:
Why would you use something with minimalTHC in it to make a product that is supposed to have a lot of THC in it? If that's what you're trying to do you'd be far better of by using raw weed. You'll get a much better product while using much less material.

I'm trying to get people to realize that certain behaviors they have are retarded. I care about humanity.
I understand your concerns, I have put a lot of time into researching safety of this stuff. Why would you use something with minimal THC? Well quantity and price also you already got high off it!

Imagine having tons and tons of vaped weed? You could 8x normal amount (of weed for a recipe) and create something raw weed would. (idk the actual conversion factor). And also you can buy for really cheap.

Joy

Power member.
Cannabis said:
Because their is minimal THC, that usually means that the ratio of CBD to THC is higher.
Which makes it wonderful for people that need the medicinal properties of marijuana.
CBD helps with mild to moderate pain, insomnia, depression, nausea and appetite loss, just to name a few.

Also, people that smoke ejuice with nicotine included, does not make them "retarded".
Some people like the throat hit that nicotine included ejuice provides, some get a feeling of "euphoria", and some just get in a "chilled out" mood.
If you care so much about humanity, where are the threads about ISIS, world hunger, diseases, poverty, and how us humans are just addicted to making shit we don't need.
We do not need to argue about the little shit. We need to argue about what our world has come to.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Yeti said:
Ethylene glycol is the key ingredient in Antifreeze (propylene glycol's cousin) and its rather harmful to humans. Vegetable glycerin is used in many applications and cosmetics, including personal lubricant, so thank PG and VG you were born. Both ingredients the FDA views as safe. Also e-cigarettes have many uses before tossing them + juice can come in glass bottles which I imagine are recyclable and the plastic ones may be as well. The color depends (more or less) on the heat it was exposed to. Toast some sourdough for 2 minutes and... golden brown. 6 minutes? yeah not so fun..

I understand your concerns, I have put a lot of time into researching safety of this stuff. Why would you use something with minimal THC? Well quantity and price also you already got high off it!

Imagine having tons and tons of vaped weed? You could 8x normal amount (of weed for a recipe) and create something raw weed would. (idk the actual conversion factor). And also you can buy for really cheap.

http://imgur.com/o1A4InE
The FDA also considers Cannabis to be more dangerous that meth or heroin.
Your bread argument is a straw man.

Joy said:
Because their is minimal THC, that usually means that the ratio of CBD to THC is higher.
Which makes it wonderful for people that need the medicinal properties of marijuana.
CBD helps with mild to moderate pain, insomnia, depression, nausea and appetite loss, just to name a few.
Also, people that smoke ejuice with nicotine included, does not make them "retarded".
Some people like the throat hit that nicotine included ejuice provides, some get a feeling of "euphoria", and some just get in a "chilled out" mood.
If you care so much about humanity, where are the threads about ISIS, world hunger, diseases, poverty, and how us humans are just addicted to making shit we don't need.
We do not need to argue about the little shit. We need to argue about what our world has come to.

After you vape off the cannabiods in the weed, where do they go?

Google David Icke.

Federales.
You're honestly being a fucking ignorant prick rn. Yes there are children who vape just to look cool then you have people who legit do it to stay off cigarettes. @yeti made valid points and all you're doing is instead of listening to them youre throwing them aside

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Horrify said:
You're honestly being a fucking ignorant prick rn. Yes there are children who vape just to look cool then you have people who legit do it to stay off cigarettes. @yeti made valid points and all you're doing is instead of listening to them youre throwing them aside

Read the first line of the original post.